Grailhunter’s Corner

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you are in error. Matthew 22:1-14 is a biblical requirement. We are told to follow Jesus. I am assuming or hoping you believe at least those kinds of verses in the Bible that tell us to follow Jesus. For we are to conform to the image of Jesus Christ. The Parable of the Wedding Banquet is a picture of what is to come in regards to Jesus marrying His bride (the church) that would be us. It shows a marriage ceremony (Whether you like it or not). So if the Lord is our example in having a wedding, then we must follow that same example as a part of the New Covenant. It does not matter what the Jews did. What matters is following the ultimate or head Jew who is Jesus Christ (The Creator and Savior of all). To deny this is to deny what our Lord does and to refuse to imitate Him.

You just appear to want to do your own kind of thing that is good and right in your own eyes.

This is the difference between us. You look to outside sources to build your faith. I look to the Bible alone to build my faith.
For faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God (Romans 10:17).

Your thinking is still wrong. We are not under the Old Covenant or Old Testament. We are New Covenant believers, and the parable is teaching clearly the wedding of the Lord Jesus with His church. If you are a part of the church, you will seek to want to follow in being married to Him (ceremony and all).

For example: The Old Testament had a physical temple. This pointed to the Heavenly temple in God’s Kingdom.

Again, your focus and mindset is wrong. Don’t look to man made history to build your faith. Men can lie. God cannot. Look to God’s Word to build your faith.

I have already explained all this. The reader can look it up. Although the Protestants decision to make wedding ceremonies a requirement for marriages was the right thing to do and I support it completely.....it does not have any biblical support as a requirement.

You seem to have a affection for false beliefs and do not want others to know the truth.

You are always going to fail in the face of truth. Lies are complicated because once you lie you have to continue to lie to cover for the first.

Where as truths make sense and are congruent with other scriptures and even help bring clarity to other scriptures.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have already explained all this. The reader can look it up. Although the Protestants decision to make wedding ceremonies a requirement for marriages was the right thing to do and I support it completely.....it does not have any biblical support as a requirement.

You seem to have a affection for false beliefs and do not want others to know the truth.

You are always going to fail in the face of truth. Lies are complicated because once you lie you have to continue to lie to cover for the first.

Where as truths make sense and are congruent with other scriptures and even help bring clarity to other scriptures.
Again, you are building your faith on the words of man based on infallible men who could be lying about history. History is written by the victors. For example: Catholics have their own version that paints themselves in a favorable light when this is not the reality of the truth. You have chosen to pick your own truth from men’s words rather than just believing the Bible alone. Therein lies the difference between us. We will be judged not by not hearing the words of history from men, but we will be judged on whether we received the words of Jesus; For those who do not receive the words of Jesus, those words will judge them on the last day (John 12:48).

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you are building your faith on the words of man based on infallible men who could be lying about history. History is written by the victors. For example: Catholics have their own version that paints themselves in a favorable light when this is not the reality of the truth. You have chosen to pick your own truth from men’s words rather than just believing the Bible alone. Therein lies the difference between us. We will be judged not by not hearing the words of history from men, but we will be judged on whether we received the words of Jesus; For those who do not receive the words of Jesus, those words will judge them on the last day (John 12:48).
Receiving the Word of Yeshua.....See ya got it all messed up.....that is Yeshua, no one knows where the word Jesus came from. And receiving Yeshua's Words does not include receiving the lies of men. You talk about the history of men but you embrace the lies of men and false beliefs over and above the scriptures even though you have failed to prove any of those lies in the scriptures.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Receiving the Word of Yeshua.....See ya got it all messed up.....that is Yeshua, no one knows where the word Jesus came from. And receiving Yeshua's Words does not include receiving the lies of men. You talk about the history of men but you embrace the lies of men and false beliefs over and above the scriptures even though you have failed to prove any of those lies in the scriptures.
I proved my case on various points biblically several times in addressing your false beliefs from my using an actual tangible perfect inerrant Word of God in existence today (i.e. the KJB). But seeing you are not born of water (i.e. 1 Thessalonians 2:13, 1 Peter 1:23-25 and 1 Peter 2:2), and seeing you don’t have any basic detective reasoning skill set developed yet, you will of course never see what I am talking about. You will just keep repeating your liberal nonsense whereby you will get likes and positive feedback from other like minded liberals (Unless of course they simply ignorant of all of what you believe).

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I proved my case on various points biblically several times in addressing your false beliefs from believing an actual tangible perfect inerrant Word of God in existence today. But seeing you are not born of water (i.e. 1 Thessalonians 2:13, 1 Peter 1:23-25 and 1 Peter 2:2), and seeing you don’t have any basic detective reasoning skill set developed yet, you will of course never see what I am talking about. You will just keep repeating your liberal nonsense.
You have not proved me wrong on anything. You want to try again....I can rub your nose in it.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have not proved me wrong on anything. You want to try again....I can rub your nose in it.
No need to do so. Any rational born again person who believes in an inerrant Bible will be able to read the verses (I put forth to you here) that demolishes your silly beliefs will see you are in error greatly.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are so funny...LOL
It will not be funny come Judgment day if you don’t repent of your false liberal beliefs.
God’s Word is perfect and you can trust what it says (Every word of it).
You need to let go of the pleasures of this world, and deny yourself and follow Jesus.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will not be funny come Judgment day if you don’t repent of your false liberal beliefs.
God’s Word is perfect and you can trust what it says (Every word of it).
You need to let go of the pleasures of this world, and deny yourself and follow Jesus.

I am not liberal.....
God's Word is perfect..............but you cannot find those false belief you embrace in God's Word.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not liberal.....
God's Word is perfect..............but you cannot find those false belief you embrace in God's Word.
Yes you are according to basic educational sources.
You believe in Macro-Evolution and that places you in the liberal camp.

You are also into Eucumenism (In that you believe you can shack up with many different denominations that are great error and heretical differences between each other). You don’t seem to mind in fellowshiping with Catholics for example and they are in grave error of idolatry, etcetera.

Your error on not understanding the basic Christian doctrine on sex before marriage being a sin is also a liberal belief that caters to your own personal lustful preferences. You like outside history to defend you, but not even that helps your odd beliefs.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are also into Eucumenism (In that you believe you can shack up with many different denominations that are great error and heretical differences between each other). You don’t seem to mind in fellowshiping with Catholics for example and they are in grave error of idolatry, etcetera.
You and I will not resolve the differences between Catholics and Protestants here.
As far as fellowshipping with several denominations.....when you can show me where Christ told His disciples to go out in the world and start 30,000 denominations and a dozen different Gospels.....we might have something to discuss. I do not see any of the them as perfect but I run into a lot of good Christians. And I am sure you are one of them.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and I will not resolve the differences between Catholics and Protestants here.
As far as fellowshipping with several denominations.....when you can show me where Christ told His disciples to go out in the world and start 30,000 denominations and a dozen different Gospels.....we might have something to discuss. I do not see any of the them as perfect but I run into a lot of good Christians. And I am sure you are one of them.
You cannot be involved in idolatry and still be saved. That’s just one reason why the Catholics are in error seeing they are into idolatry. So fellowshipping with them is not really seeing that what they do as a problem. It would be like a person fellowshipping with Jim Jones after he had everyone commit mass suicide. Both idolatry and murder are sins that can lead to hellfire. It would be a justification of sin and evil to turn a blind eye to either one of these kinds of sins. But you are a liberal, so I am not expecting you to understand what I am talking about here.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot be involved in idolatry and still be saved. That’s just one reason why the Catholics are in error seeing they are into idolatry. So fellowshipping with them is not really seeing that what they do as a problem. It would be like a person fellowshipping with Jim Jones after he had everyone committing mass suicide. It would be a justification of sin and evil.
Like I said, were not going to resolve the differences between Catholics and Protestants here.
Paul said...But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! Galatians 1:8 A lot of different beliefs in Protestant denominations.....People in glass houses should not throw rocks.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, were not going to resolve the differences between Catholics and Protestants here.
Paul said...But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! Galatians 1:8 A lot of different beliefs in Protestant denominations.....People in glass houses should not throw rocks.
I really don’t see how what you said undoes what I just said. It in no way relates.
The gospel is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. Catholics really do not even emphasize this gospel of salvation from my experience in talking with them. For them, it’s all about joining the Catholic Church and then getting baptized to be initially saved, and it’s about uplifting Mary (Among other puke worthy man made doctrines).

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don’t see how what you said undoes what I just said. It in no way relates.
The gospel is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. Catholics really do not even emphasize this gospel of salvation from my experience in talking with them. For them, it’s all about joining the Catholic Church and then getting baptized to be initially saved, and it’s about uplifting Mary (Among other puke worthy man made doctrines).
Again we are not going to resolve the differences between the Catholics and Protestants here.
You can accuse them of things and they can accuse the Protestants of things.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again we are not going to resolve the differences between the Catholics and Protestants here.
I do not accuse. The Bible itself does that. I merely relaying what the Bible teaches. I did not write God’s Word. God did.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am also not Protestant, either. I am non-denominational, and I simply believe the Bible in what it says. No extra fillers or additives.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am also not Protestant, either. I am non-denominational, and I simply believe the Bible in what it says. No extra fillers or additives.
So then you stand with millions of a churches of one. Not any better. Welcome to the proud crowd. Since I do not completely agree with any of them I am there too.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then you stand with millions of a churches of one. Not any better. Welcome to the proud crowd. Since I do not completely agree with any of them I am there too.
No. I am not a part of all churches that claim the name non-denominational. It simply means I don't claim to any denominational name. The Bible is my authority and not a creed from a church, etcetera. My stand is only with those who truly follow God's Word in what it says alone. Some like yourself claim you believe the Scriptures, but you really don't believe the whole counsel of God's Word. Your view of Christianity more worldly, liberal, and ecumenical.