Grailhunter’s Corner

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I am not a part of all churches that claim the name non-denominational. It simply means I don't claim to any denominational name. The Bible is my authority and not a creed from a church, etcetera. My stand is only with those who truly follow God's Word in what it says alone. Some like yourself claim you believe the Scriptures, but you really don't believe the whole counsel of God's Word. Your view of Christianity more worldly, liberal, and ecumenical.

That is not what I am saying either. You do not claim a denomination by theological agreement or fellowship. The question is, have you abandoned the Christian community?....do you even go to church.

As far as believing the Bible, I don't believe the world is flat and you do not either. The difference between me an you is honesty.....I am honest about disagreeing with it, you have to ignore or explain away a bunch of scriptures.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not what I am saying either. You do not claim a denomination by theological agreement or fellowship.

A denomination is a label. The only labels I hold to are the ones in Scripture that describe believers. To be called Lutherans, Catholics, etcetera is venturing outside of the Bible. They are making up fictional names for themselves that goes beyond what is written in NT Scripture. In the early church: Churches simply referred to their name by the area in which they lived. However, in the case with Lutherans, they are actually violating the warning given to us by Paul in 1 Corinthians 3.

In Revelation 3: The Lord criticizes a church for having a name that says that they are alive, but in reality they are dead (i.e. spiritually dead). One of their major problems was that the Lord did not find their works perfect before God. This seems to be a far cry to what many Christians today even believe. They actually speak against doing good works as a part being right with the Lord (after having been saved by God’s grace).

As far as believing the Bible, I don't believe the world is flat and you do not either.
We have already been over that topic of your accusation of claiming the Bible teaches a flat earth (even though you don’t believe in a flat Earth). If I did not know any better, you seem like an undercover skeptic or atheist hiding under the label of Christian and trying to make God look bad because He cannot get His Word down correctly.

The difference between me an you is honesty.....I am honest about disagreeing with it, you have to ignore or line out a bunch of scriptures.
What you see as honesty is simply your own carnal and lustful thinking that makes your way a consumption of lusts, and the love of the things in this world.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A denomination is a label. The only labels I hold to are the ones in Scripture that describe believers. To be called Lutherans, Catholics, etcetera is an unbiblical concept. In the case with Lutherans, they are actually violating the warning give to us by Paul in 1 Corinthians 3.

With that line of thinking Christ did not say to worship Him or build churches nor did He tell the Apostles to write anything down. And again have you abandoned the Christian community?
We have already been over that topic of your accusation of claiming the Bible teaches a flat earth (even though you don’t believe in a flat Earth). If I did not know any better, you seem like an undercover skeptic or atheist hiding under the label of Christian and trying to make God look bad because He cannot get His Word down correctly.

You see honesty is your problem. The scriptures say what they say. You explain them away because you do not like what they say.

What you see as honesty is simply your own carnal and lustful thinking that makes your way a consumption of lusts, and the love of the things in this world.

And you are calling the scriptures carnal because they say what they say and you do not like what they say. And you are saying I am carnal because they say what they say. I would say that your religion exists in a delusional mind.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With that line of thinking Christ did not say to worship Him or build churches nor did He tell the Apostles to write anything down. And again have you abandoned the Christian community?

You see honesty is your problem. The scriptures say what they say. You explain them away because you do not like what they say.

And you are call the scriptures carnal because they say what they say and you do not like what they say. And you are saying I am carnal because they say what they say. I would say that your religion exists in a delusional mind.
You are convinced of your deceptions. I cannot help you. Only the Lord can.

Moving beyond your nonsense.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
full

Reactions: Lambano

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

I will be adding new topics to this thread.

If you have a requests let me know.