Grandma's in the hospital...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

calbhach

Feb 16, 2011
At the beginning of the month, my grandma had a mild stroke. No real damage has been done, but she has a bit of trouble talking. There was 77% blockage in the carotid artery in her neck, but they didn't dare do the surgery required to clean it out because there was a possibility that she would have another stroke right there on the table. They gave her meds to take until the damage from the first stroke was healed. Then they sent her home. Now, she's back in the hospital again, because she was showing signs of another stroke. They want to do surgery now, and it's for tomorrow morning, at either 7:30 or 8:15. We have to be there early to see her before she goes in for surgery, which means we have to leave here around 3:30-4:00. Please be praying that it all goes well...this might be the last time we see her. Thanks in advance...

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Praying, Father we ask that You stand beside this family in their hour of need, Lord we ask that You guide the hands of the doctors and place Your angels around the hospital and the operating room to stand in battle ready to fight for Grandma...thank You Lord, for You are the Healer, the Almighty Living God..

Amen and Amen

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
May your will be done in this, Lord, and may you comfort all in this and be with all, and may your hand be over calbhach, her family, and her grandmother!

May the Lord keep you, calbhach!

Reactions: Marta

calbhach

Feb 16, 2011
Thanks so much guys...:) The surgery went well and grandma's very drowsy, but fine. We didn't really get much of a chance to talk to her afterward, but at least we know she's well. Will let you know more after we see her tomorrow. :)

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreeing with everyone for a total healing of calbhach's grannie in Jesus name! :lol:

calbhach

Feb 16, 2011
Grandma's doing fine now...she's kinda hoarse, but all in all, everything's great. They released her from ICU and gave her a regular room for now. She should be able to return home in the next few days. :) Thanks a ton for the prayers, guys!

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Yes that's awesome !!! I'm literally pumping my fists right now. Way to go God and Jesus glory to the heavens. :D

calbhach

Feb 16, 2011
Yes! ^^ I can't believe how perfectly the whole thing went. She can't come home yet; that's the only downside. They wanted to put her in rehab so they could strengthen her up again and get her speaking back the way it should be. But they said they're pretty sure she'll be able to come home by Thanksgiving. So that's pretty awesome, too. :3 Grandma might not be able to make the pies like she used to, but that's ok. XD I'll just have to take a crack at it myself. hahaha

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Good job sweetie! She'll give you the recipes. I thank God for the healing he started and the healing he is yet to do!

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Thanks for sharing in her progress, Jesus is the healer, but you have the authority and the power given to you as a child of the great I AM to command healing, booked the evil one out and declare restoration...Praying...