Greetings All!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then try borrowing some from somewhere else:

CONFUSED
scratching-head-smiley-emoticon.gif

Now there's an ideaer!

711f26c0212caf177e6e78ef4769cd54.jpg

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@amadeus I see other emojis too here, but I have zero idea where to find them and even less, how to put them here...haha

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings and peace, in the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ, brother!
No place is perfect. The enemy sees to that. But I'm picking up fairly quickly on who the good ones are. :)

I think my only real complaint so far is the limited choice of smilies, LoL.
(I'd prefer a happy smilie that wasn't grinning as wide as the Grinch that Stole Christmas. :rolleyes: )

Well it is OK to complain, But, and there will be an occasional, BUT, but that's what the therefore's therefore! LOL
Welcome to the Forum, Hopefully you will be able to serve up some Fresh Bread, food for thought!
Peace unto You! Shalom

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just found this Forum this morning, and saw some things I really liked.

Thought I should join and introduce myself. I both love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ, and do everything in my power to be a blessing to His saints.

Happy to have found Christianity Board, and looking forward to being an active member here!

I already welcomed you in another thread, but am only just posting in this one now, haha, so for the 2nd time Welcome to forums, don't worry about that, you are already a more active member than me, you're packed with athletic ability, hahahah. It's great to see your wonderful contributions to these forums so far. I'm glad you came, you are a blessing to these forums. :)

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already welcomed you in another thread, but am only just posting in this one now, haha, so for the 2nd time Welcome to forums, don't worry about that, you are already a more active member than me, you're packed with athletic ability, hahahah. It's great to see your wonderful contributions to these forums so far. I'm glad you came, you are a blessing to these forums. :)

Now that's what I call a welcome! LoL.

Thank you, Josho. I appreciate that. :)

Reactions: Helen