Greetings From Texas.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Traditional Anglican. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the Word of God wilth love, joy, peace etc.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(Traditional Anglican;63072)
First Post here! :cool: Glad to be on CB. Grace and Peace.
Howdy. The recent happenings in the Anglican church have saddened me but I hope that a split will keep the Christian side of the equation alive. It's good to trim off the dead branches from time to time. A tragic day when homosexuals were given high positions within that church. Anyway, welcome aboard.

Nov 5, 2008
(ActionJackson;63127)
Howdy. The recent happenings in the Anglican church have saddened me but I hope that a split will keep the Christian side of the equation alive. It's good to trim off the dead branches from time to time. A tragic day when homosexuals were given high positions within that church. Anyway, welcome aboard.
We are not ,in fact, part of the mainline liberal church, we are both an individual body as of now, and part of a greater Anglican Body in the future with Common Cause and GAFCON. Thank You.