Greetings to Everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kc3angel

Feb 19, 2016
Caribbean
Hi, I'm Kym and I'm here because I believe that it's good to share ideas with each other and support one another. Thank you for having me here.

Reactions: JPPT1974

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
kc3angel said:
Hi, I'm Kym and I'm here because I believe that it's good to share ideas with each other and support one another. Thank you for having me here.
Kym,

I'm so pleased you have joined us. In which part of the Caribbean are you located? Are you free to share that?

Sharing is an important part of growing in Christ. I hope you can have many enjoyable times on CyB with us.

In Christ,
Oz

kc3angel

Feb 19, 2016
Caribbean
OzSpen said:
Kym,

I'm so pleased you have joined us. In which part of the Caribbean are you located? Are you free to share that?

Sharing is an important part of growing in Christ. I hope you can have many enjoyable times on CyB with us.

In Christ,
Oz
I'm actually from Trinidad and Tobago, specifically Tobago. Absolutely love it here, but also love to see other places.

r4hnsn said:
hi newbie, i got 6 posts now so respect your elder. :) welcome.
You have way more than that!

Thanks everyone

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
kc3angel said:
I'm actually from Trinidad and Tobago, specifically Tobago. Absolutely love it here, but also love to see other places.

Thanks everyone
kc3angel said:

Thanks everyone
Kym,

I'm trying to get a handle on exactly where Tobabo is. Found it on this Worldatlas:

7242d1cdd9af96269b3433ffcc865e8a.gif

You are very close to Venezuela and your weather must be even hotter than what I experience in SE Queensland (Brisbane), Australia.

Were you born in Tobago? Of course, we Aussies have had most contact with the West Indies through your famous cricket team.

I'm so pleased you've found us.

Oz

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy it on here. May you be blessed!