Hello Everyone!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm here.

Not sure what to say, I'm new to the forum, a regular on another site however.

I was born in America, and am formerly Muslim - now Christian. I feel I'm still a reasonably new Christian, as I was saved 9 years ago.

I love talking about my faith, but don't like "arguing" so much. In general, I feel it's a bad look at best, as representatives of Christ, but at the same time I know people need to hear the Truth of Christ and sometimes that means a counter to some of the craziness we run into.

I guess I just haven't figured out what my own calling is yet.. other than to just be saved and tell people God still saves even the worst of us!

God bless everyone and sorry for boring you overly much.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm here.

I was born in America, and am formerly Muslim - now Christian. I feel I'm still a reasonably new Christian, as I was saved 9 years ago.

I love talking about my faith, but don't like "arguing" so much. In general, I feel it's a bad look at best, as representatives of Christ, but at the same time I know people need to hear the Truth of Christ and sometimes that means a counter to some of the craziness we run into.

I guess I just haven't figured out what my own calling is yet.. other than to just be saved and tell people God still saves even the worst of us!

Hi, a warm welcome to you.

Maybe you can start a topic about how you came to know Christ as your Savior? It would be very interesting for many of us.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When it comes to Muslim faith, I say "Jesus wasn't just a prophet, He was a prophet of prophets of prophets!"

But anyway, welcome to the board!

Reactions: Debp

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm here.

Nice to meet you!!