Guns, Guns, Killing, and more Guns

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the above post I was accused of derailing the thread.
This is what I posted--

The Second Amendment provides U.S. citizens the right to bear arms. Ratified in December 1791, the amendment says:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Anyone who rejects background checks should be a red flag to law enforcement and that person put on the watch list.

In my view
You are exercising your right to free speech.

Reactions: Nancy

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll tell you what - I could live with my self a LOT easier if I had to kill somebody who was raping or murdering my family than if I just sat there and did nothing and let it happen. That has NOTHING to do with being a true follower of Christ. It has to do with abdicating your duty as your family's protector.

As I stated before - Jesus talked about protecting one's own - not feeding them to the wolves (Luke 22:36-37).
You should KNOW better . . .
I've answered that passage many times and how you misquote it.
No more.
Live in your ignorance, it was meant to be.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've answered that passage many times and how you misquote it.
No more.
Live in your ignorance, it was meant to be.
First of all - I didn't "misquote" anything. Jesus DID say that.
Secondly - your cowardice is well-noted . . .

Reactions: Helen

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Breadman, you've lost this one.
Admit it, you got nothing to stand on.
Here's you singing a Beatle's song, "I'm a Loser...."
WOW.
How old ARE you, anyway??

The fact is that your ideas about God's protection and His keeping us completely OUT of it are not only anti-Biblical - they're moronic. God has ALWAYS used human beings to protect and fight for fellow human beings. To imply that He comes down out of the Heavens to fight in our place is Scripturally-bankrupt. But, then again - YOU'VE never been Biblically-sound anyway . . .

God forbid if your wife is ever attacked - I hope that somebody OTHER than YOU is in the room to answer God's call to protect her.

Reactions: LC627

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW.
How old ARE you, anyway??

The fact is that your ideas about God's protection and His keeping us completely OUT of it are not only anti-Biblical - they're moronic. God has ALWAYS used human beings to protect and fight for fellow human beings. To imply that He comes down out of the Heavens to fight in our place is Scripturally-bankrupt. But, then again - YOU'VE never been Biblically-sound anyway . . .

God forbid if your wife is ever attacked - I hope that somebody OTHER than YOU is in the room to answer God's call to protect her.
Hey Breadman, ever read the Bible?
Try Hebrews 13:6;
“So we may boldly say: ‘The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?’”
this verse represents confidence in God, divine helper, fearlessness, and security.
Each of these can be a teaching in and of themselves.
But you've never heard of them, have you?
That's the romanist church for you.

Reactions: Nancy

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Breadman, ever read the Bible?
Try Hebrews 13:6;
“So we may boldly say: ‘The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?’”
this verse represents confidence in God, divine helper, fearlessness, and security.
Each of these can be a teaching in and of themselves.
But you've never heard of them, have you?
That's the romanist church for you.
Have YOU ever read the Bible??
God used His HUMAN armies to defeat the enemies of Israel:
Exod 17:12-14
When Moses' arms grew tired, Aaron and Hur brought a stone for him to sit on, while they stood beside him and held up his arms, holding them steady until the sun went down. In this way Joshua totally defeated the Amalekites.
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Write an account of this victory, so that it will be remembered. Tell Joshua that I will completely destroy the Amalekites.”

Don't hide behind YOUR cowardice by misrepresenting God.
As I said before - God forbid somebody should attack your wife and the only person in the room to defend her is YOUR cowardly hide . . .

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It make me painfully aware that YOU can't stick to a topic when you're losing an argument . . .
It make me painfully aware that YOU can't stick to a topic when you're losing an argument . . .
I just gave this more thought
Your answer to everything is that the other person is always losing....
There's no Christian debate here
You're just nuts!!!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what that sun wafer is you keep pointing at people, but it sure does look evil
These desperate responses remind me of the much taller, stronger person holding the head of their smaller attacker as they swing frantically throwing un-landed punches . . .