Halloween is a satanic festival

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
St. SteVen said:
This is strange thing. (not you, me) - LOL
I just realized that I refused to open the attachments provided as evidence
in the first two posts out of fear, I suppose. Or that I thought it was wrong for
me to know about. Weird. I still refuse, but what's up with that?
Do you mean the photos I posted? Why do you think the fear is there, or the reluctance to know? What do you suspect was in the photos?
Yes, the images/photos posted.
Not sure. I just noticed that I was doing it.
There is a biblical admonishment to not even speak of what the wicked do in private.
That may be it. I don't say that in a condemning way. But we need to be careful.
I don't object. Just uneasy, I suppose.

Ephesians 5:12 NIV
It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.

/

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, that's why I mentioned common sense and discernment. Pumpkins were made by God to be used foe the purpose He created them .....food, livestock food and dewormer, even. They weren't made to decorate and depict evil entities. See the difference?
Yes I agree. Still...

St. SteVen said:
Where do you draw the line?

A costume party?
Orange and brown frosted cookies?
Trick-or-Treat candy?

/

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I agree. Still...

St. SteVen said:
Where do you draw the line?

A costume party?
Orange and brown frosted cookies?
Trick-or-Treat candy?

/
Personally, I draw the line ....a very clear one, that I'll have nothing to do with anything that resembles celebration or participation in halloween ....no way, no shape or form. It's unprofitable, and I hate satan and I won't give him any part of me.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I draw the line ....a very clear one, that I'll have nothing to do with anything that resembles celebration or participation in halloween ....no way, no shape or form. It's unprofitable, and I hate satan and I won't give him any part of me.
That makes sense.
I suppose others place less importance on the subject due to
limited exposure to, or knowledge of, the level of evil you are aware of.
They basically feel that "they don't have a dog in this fight".

To them, it is a night of fun with kids costumes and sugary treats.
All forgotten the next day.

/

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To them, it is a night of fun with kids costumes and sugary treats.
All forgotten the next day.
Until unexplained evil befalls them ....demonic harassments, children having nightmares, and being attacked in their sleep ....and then they still don't wise up and admit they opened that door themselves.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until unexplained evil befalls them ....demonic harassments, children having nightmares, and being attacked in their sleep ....and then they still don't wise up and admit they opened that door themselves.
Wouldn't that require a greater transgression than a children's Halloween party?
I understand that could lead to bad stuff. But that's what we need to educate our kids about.
Ouija boards, talk of casting spells, seances, occult books, Wicca involvement...

/

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moving forward on the subject of halloween. Halloween is an official high holy day on the satanist calendar.

People are partaking in with the satanists one night a year by celebrating halloween.

See the attachments below:
Its name is HELLOWEEN . as of late i wont use the WORD hallow in it at all .
JESUS said HALLOWED BE THY NAME . THIS unholy helloween wont be called hallow at all .
Think about that . Yes my friend. WHEN teaching the desciples to pray HE said
Say ye , OUR FATHER who art in heaven HALLOWED BY YOUR NAME . THIS UNHOLY WICKED EVENT
wont get no such word from me . ITS HELLOWEEN as it serveth evil . HELLOWEEN .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn't that require a greater transgression than a children's Halloween party?
I understand that could lead to bad stuff. But that's what we need to educate our kids about.
Ouija boards, talk of casting spells, seances, occult books, Wicca involvement...

/
No, it doesn't take more than a halloween party. Give satan an inch, he'll take a mile.

And on top of the candy, costumes (portraying evil entities), very often these parties involve ouija boards, seances, demonic movies, etc. Have you ever looked into what came of the actors/actresses in some of those horror movies?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@teamventure @amigo de christo
@St. SteVen

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th, and on top of that ....it is backwards .....helloween. That makes it of double importance for satanists. Child abductions happen on this date, which are held and prepared for sacrifice on "helloween" and the days around it. Those children will suffer tortures of every sort leading up to their violent deaths.

We should care more about these innocent children than some fleshly "fun" that may likely open doors to the demonic into our own lives. It should be a night that we fast and pray for the deliverance of captive children, and for the protection of children being sent out into these environments and are vulnerable to being kidnapped.

And what about the children born into those families who worship satan and are forced to take part in sacrifices? It happens. A child is often faced with a double bind ....two impossible choices ...."take the knife and kill this baby, or we will torture him in front of you and kill him." Or ....they put their hands over the child's hands and force them to do the deed.

Pray!! Please .....this is of greater importance than playing with satan for a night.

I know you 3 hear me on this ....but I got into writing to others who may finally have their eyes opened.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can understand your zero tolerance stance.

Is tomorrow a big day for Satanists? 10/13 Friday.

/
Yes. Amazing ....I was in process of writing a post about this. Every Friday the 13th is a ritual date. And of course, "helloween" is a ritual date ....this Friday the 13th in October is something they get excited about bc of increased demonic activity.

Reactions: St. SteVen

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the images/photos posted.
Not sure. I just noticed that I was doing it.
There is a biblical admonishment to not even speak
And yet, we are to expose them.

The photos are not of rituals ....they are photos of me, with proof that I do live under threat because of what I was born into and that I have broken their hold on me through Jesus Christ.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The photos are not of rituals ....they are photos of me, with proof that I do live under threat because of what I was born into and that I have broken their hold on me through Jesus Christ.
Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the images in post #2 of this topic.
No worries.

/

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the images in post #2 of this topic.
No worries.

/
Steven, it would be good to look at those so you are informed of what dates to focus on prayer for victims of SRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.