Halloween is a satanic festival

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Moving forward on the subject of halloween. Halloween is an official high holy day on the satanist calendar.

People are partaking in with the satanists one night a year by celebrating halloween.

See the attachments below:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-11-18-27-44.png
    Screenshot_2023-10-11-18-27-44.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, @teamventure
May I share something? Christmas and Easter are both ritual dates for serious satanists (or "luciferians").

This is from a website called Survivorship. It has a pretty exhaustive list of ritual dates that are used by satanists. Not all dates are observed by every group. But there are some that are considered "universal."

My main programmer was Michael Aquino. He was a member of LaVey's church of satan for awhile. Then he branched off to create the temple of set, because he felt LaVey wasn't serious with his brand of satanism.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231011-220413.png
    Screenshot_20231011-220413.png
    343 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20231011-220425.png
    Screenshot_20231011-220425.png
    335.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20231011-220530.png
    Screenshot_20231011-220530.png
    308.5 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: teamventure

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moving forward on the subject of halloween. Halloween is an official high holy day on the satanist calendar.

People are partaking in with the satanists one night a year by celebrating halloween.

Christmas is not observed on the satanist calendar.

Halloween existed long before Anton LeVay

Reactions: St. SteVen

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many p

Christmas is not observed on the satanist calendar.

Many pagan festivals were picked up and "christianized" including Easter and Christmas..

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty much every day of the week is some sort of celebration that isn't Christian.

Will you stop doing anything because of this?

Just because I take part in trick-or-treating and putting up decorations doesn't mean that I am celebrating with Satanists. I don't even know any Satanists.

If you are convicted that you shouldn't celebrate Halloween or Christmas or Easter, than by all means, don't celebrate or take part. However, that conviction could very well be just for you or others that have received that same conviction, it doesn't mean that it is for all. Kinda like drinking alcohol. Some people get convicted by God because they drink as it can be a sin for them to do so, others they don't. I don't get convicted because I drink alcohol as Inwould never drink it to excess, ever. I hardly drink at all and if I do, the hardest thing that I drink is Roscato Sweet Red Wine. I have never been drunk in my life. Never saw the point in it.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found Dec 25th listed as a holiday on the satanic calendar from the Satanic temple, called Sol Invictus:

From this website Holidays

1697120325150.png

Reactions: TLHKAJ

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Brother, @teamventure
May I share something? Christmas and Easter are both ritual dates for serious satanists (or "luciferians").

This is from a website called Survivorship. It has a pretty exhaustive list of ritual dates that are used by satanists. Not all dates are observed by every group. But there are some that are considered "universal."

My main programmer was Michael Aquino. He was a member of LaVey's church of satan for awhile. Then he branched off to create the temple of set, because he felt LaVey wasn't serious with his brand of satanism.

Thank you sister for your contribution.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Pretty much every day of the week is some sort of celebration that isn't Christian.

Just because I take part in trick-or-treating and putting up decorations doesn't mean that I am celebrating with Satanists. I don't even know any Satanists.

If you are convicted that you shouldn't celebrate Halloween or Christmas or Easter, than by all means, don't celebrate or take part. However, that conviction could very well be just for you or others that have received that same conviction, it doesn't mean that it is for all. Kinda like drinking alcohol. Some people get convicted by God because they drink as it can be a sin for them to do so, others they don't. I don't get convicted because I drink alcohol as Inwould never drink it to excess, ever. I hardly drink at all and if I do, the hardest thing that I drink is Roscato Sweet Red Wine. I have never been drunk in my life. Never saw the point in it.

There are things God hates. That isn't subjective.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Okay so, in the interview I saw that this particular satanist sect doesn't observe Christmas. satanists celebrate Christmas as well as provided by TLHKAJ. But isn't it interesting that Christmas and winter solstice are on different days of their calendar but halloween, all hallows, and samhain are one and the same and are synonymous.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have said what I said and I stand by it. I'm not going to keep arguing my point.

You do you and I will do me. Agreed?
Isn't it interesting though, that Christmas was celebrated by the early Romans on Dec25, and we christianize it and make it Jesus birthday? Sorry about the dbl post, but to me, it's the same idea. Early days of Roman republic was about 500 BCE, long before Christ. Lots of things have been christianized.1697137397235.png

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

There are many satanic celebrations on the satanist calendar as provided in this thread. Does that mean we should celebrate them or that we shouldn't celebrate the few that most people recognize?

According to a satanist in the attachment in the OP you are celebrating with them.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are choosing to comment on my thread. If you really wanted to do you and leave me to do me you wouldn't have posted. Let's not be a hypocrite.

I posted what I posted and that was all. Basically, I have said all I am going to say and nothing more.

That is me leaving you alone.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many satanic celebrations on the satanist calendar as provided in this thread. Does that mean we should celebrate them or that we shouldn't celebrate the few that most people recognize?

According to a satanist in the attachment in the OP you are celebrating with them.
And not only that, but the spirit world works off of legalities, even crooked legalities. But we have to give permission for them to move in. That's why we have a will to choose. God works on legalities as well ....in the right way. We get to choose .....life or death, blessing or cursing. He told us to choose life. He told us to avoid even the appearance of evil. But ....we get to choose. And so, we often choose things that aren't God's best for us.

Reactions: teamventure

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do Satanists do to celebrate Halloween?
I would guess that regular folks aren't participating in anything of the sort.
Therefore "partaking" seems a bit heavy-handed.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

To be clear, I don't observe the holiday. But I did when my children were old enough to Trick-or-Treat.
(dress in costume and go door to door collecting candy)

/

Status
Not open for further replies.