Halloween is a satanic festival

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Collecting food is satanic?

Your question in light of what you are responding to is intellectually dishonst.
I said it was copies of satanic rituals and you ommited that fact and only included collecting food.
Paradies of satanic rituals are potent spiritually as well as the ones that they copy.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Okay. Halloween lights are up. Got the kids cutting out paper bats for the walls out of construction paper.

My daughter wants to be an EMT (like her daddy) for Halloween and my son wants to be Scooby-Doo.

Yep, the epitome of evil costumes.

Copy of satanic rituals.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I am going to say something that I haven't ever in this forum that I can remember.

I have a son that is bi-sexual and a daughter who is a lesbian. One is 20 and the other is 17. Neither their mom nor I have ever used drugs. I never touched drugs or even smoked in my life. Neither has their mom. So, I'm not sure what you're even talking about.

The above is all I will talk about them. I did not bring them into the conversation to discuss them or what I am going to do. They are my children and I support them in their decisions. They also do not live with me. They know my take on it. They know how I feel. I still support their decision to be who they are as I support other people's decisions to be who they are.

Again, this is not up for discussion!

It's not who they are or how God made them. You are encouraging them to identify with their sin.

You post in my thread an idea then it is up for discussion. You can't just post stuff in a message board and say people don't have the right to respond. If you want others to keep it to themselves then you keep it to yourself. It's a two way street.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not who they are or how God made them. You are encouraging them to identify with their sin.

You post in my thread an idea then it is up for discussion. You can't just post stuff in a message board and say people don't have the right to respond. If you want others to keep it to themselves then you keep it to yourself. It's a two way street.

Actually, I have a right to say this isn't up for discussion.

Someone else has already respected it, but as I thought, you couldn't respect what I said.

It is not up for discussion and I will not discuss this with you or anyone else on this forum.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Actually, I have a right to say this isn't up for discussion.

Someone else has already respected it, but as I thought, you couldn't respect what I said.

It is not up for discussion and I will not discuss this with you or anyone else on this forum.

Then don't bring it up in my thread.
Once again you're being a hypocrite.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then don't bring it up in my thread.
Once again you're being a hypocrite.

Once again with name calling.

Not a very good example of a Christian. I responded very specifically to someone about what they said and used my children as an example of why I think that is wrong.

My kids identifying as bi-sexual and lesbian us not up for discussion. I have the right to declare that it is not up for discussion if I so choose. No matter who's thread it is.

One person respected it and you not is once again not a good example of a Christian.

It is not up for discussion, ever!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Just because you were taught it doesn't mean it was the correct teaching.

Just because you choose to claim ignorance and wallow in the darkness doesn't mean you won't be held accountable for choosing not to believe.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

Not a very good example of a Christian. I responded very specifically to someone about what they said and used my children as an example of why I think that is wrong.

My kids identifying as bi-sexual and lesbian us not up for discussion. I have the right to declare that it is not up for discussion if I so choose. No matter who's thread it is.

One person respected it and you not is once again not a good example of a Christian.

You support lgbtq and I'm a bad example of a Christian. Ok.

Let me use your logic. I have the right to call you a hypocrite but you don't have the right to respond. You see how difficult you are?

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

You brought it up so that is opening up a discussion. If you have the right to respond in a thread, others have the right to respond to you. You are claiming rights for yourself that you are denying for everyone else.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because you choose to claim ignorance and wallow in the darkness doesn't mean you won't be held accountable for choosing not to believe.

I haven't claimed ignorance. I do not think it is sin. No one has ever been able tonproce that it is sin and there has never been any conviction from the Holy Spirit that it is sin.

Don't forget, you will be held accountable for everything that you say.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You brought it up so that is opening up a discussion. If you have the right to respond in a thread, others have the right to respond to you. You are claiming rights for yourself that you are denying for everyone else.

I am asking for respect that it is not up for discussion.

You really have an issue with respecting people's wishes.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I haven't claimed ignorance. I do not think it is sin. No one has ever been able tonproce that it is sin and there has never been any conviction from the Holy Spirit that it is sin.

Don't forget, you will be held accountable for everything that you say.

I say it is a sin.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I am asking for respect that it is not up for discussion.

You really have an issue with respecting people's wishes.

You're not man enough to handle a conversation that you started and then you say it's about respect it isn't, it's about a mutual debate. Man up and quit being a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.