Happy Birthday Angelina!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please join me in wishing Angelina a very Happy Birthday! I am personally very grateful for all that she does around here and contributes to both Christianity Board and God's kingdom. So make sure that you tell her Happy Birthday (even though it's already ticked over to the next day on her side of the world - sorry!) and also tell her thanks for everything she does for the community here!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been working lots of ot and am replying from work... Thank you Angelina for hanging in there with us at CB. And happy belated birthday and a wish for many more!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hey Rocky! Thank you for the birthday wishes. I love being here because I have made so many friends over the years and enjoy the lively discussions on most topics anyway!

One of the benefits of being a night owl is that we are able to stay bright eyed and bushy tailed [as the saying goes] at around 5am when colleagues begin to show signs of sleep deprivation....probably been conditioned by all the night praying sessions with God lol! :D

Bless ya! xox

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Happy Birthday! To such a wonderful, encouraging and sweet spirited person! Abundant blessings and sorry for the late birthday wishes!!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thank you Mr Bride! it certainly was. I even had someone drop by today with another bday pressie - what a surprise and a blessing! ^_^

UHCAlan...dear friend, you are always such a blessing to me, thank you so much! :wub:

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad that you are doing well my friend! Happy Late Birthday!