HAPPY BIRTHDAY, April_Rose!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pomeranian looks exactly like my dog.

This next group of songs is a tribute to the dogs!! :D

Oh, c'mon, Ace Venture, Pet Detective??? Jim Carey?
Man, I'm old :rolleyes:

Lol you're only as old as you feel. :) (I saw that movie a long time ago but I don't remember it at all. XD)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys I just finished supper and cake for tonight and I also opened my presents. I got the movie Nine Lives, Ferdinand, Petz Crazy Monkeyz Wii game, Alice In Wonderland Wii game and a green shirt that says "Feel The Rhythm, Feel The Rhyme, Get On Up It's Bobsled Time" with bobsledders on it since it's from the movie Cool Runnings. :D

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys I just finished supper and cake for tonight and I also opened my presents. I got the movie Nine Lives, Ferdinand, Petz Crazy Monkeyz Wii game, Alice In Wonderland Wii game and a green shirt that says "Feel The Rhythm, Feel The Rhyme, Get On Up It's Bobsled Time" with bobsledders on it since it's from the movie Cool Runnings. :D

Hey! Sounds like you had a pretty good night! Sounds like some pretty awesome gifts from your birthday bunnies. ;) How was the Oreo cake anyway? Was it the one with the ice cream?

:D Hope you had a great one! Sounds like it! :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey! Sounds like you had a pretty good night! Sounds like some pretty awesome gifts from your birthday bunnies. ;) How was the Oreo cake anyway? Was it the one with the ice cream?

:D Hope you had a great one! Sounds like it! :D

No it wasn't ice cream it was cheesecake and bunnies? Isn't that Easter? :D Anyways here's just a random video because it came up in conversation and I think it's funny. XD

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it wasn't ice cream it was cheesecake and bunnies? Isn't that Easter?

Wait, there's no birthday bunnies?!
7c63283168b819a38876f8a3bc6e8428.gif

LOL I haven't seen that one in a while! Fred Armisen cracks me up. Thanks for sharing! :D:D

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Birthday April!!!!!!

Sorry I'm late, I went to Synagogue, then had Hebrew class after...and then I couldn't (still can't) get onto the internet with my laptop, since for some odd reason it's not tethering to my phone right now...

...so...I had to track down my password so I could log in on this device...

Anyways, enough excuses...

YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

GUESS WHAT... SOMEONE DOES CARE AFTER ALL!!!!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know...kinda trippy...but hey...it's me...!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aww,.. gee thank you so much!!! :D The cake looks really good too. :) So you want to have a party huh? I think I can quickly throw a playlist together. ;) *HUGS*

Hi April_Rose, just tuning in late, but it looks like you have had a blessed birthday here, but how are you ? hoping you are enjoying your birthday.

R575a1637a89870c56e5045079d44e30e

Status
Not open for further replies.