HAPPY BIRTHDAY, April_Rose!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks but just so you know I don't like balloons for real I'm afraid of them for I don't like when they pop. Good thing that they are only virtual balloons. :D Say when is your birthday so I can do the same thing for you?

Don't worry .. They aren't real balloons. They are floating faux balloon shaped balls. Impossible to pop. :D

Aw, thanks. Aug 14. :D A ways yet.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose

verjaardag.gif

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And why am I not surprised this has yet again turned into a full on forum party, LoL.

The stamina truly amazes me. :)

Happy Birthday, April Rose, and may the Lord bless you with every spiritual, emotional, financial & mental blessing, in the coming year, and for the rest of your life as well. It's fun having you as a member here. :)

Hidden

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hehe AW, I wish we could hear your impersonation! I bet it's really good! :) Stitch is super cute. :D

Yeah I know I wish you could hear it too and dance with me. :( So I've just been pretending that you've been dancing with me instead. :D

And why am I not surprised this has yet again turned into a full on forum party, LoL.

The stamina truly amazes me. :)

Happy Birthday, April Rose, and may the Lord bless you with every spiritual, emotional, financial & mental blessing, in the coming year, and for the rest of your life as well. It's fun having you as a member here. :)

Hidden

Aww gee thanks and don't forget there's a party on Monday as well as the Monday after that too. :D Hmm,.. let's throw in a little Descendants. ;)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahh!!!! It's your Birthday, yay!!!
tenor.gif

Thanks sister and I just wanted to let you and everybody else know that I'm going to be eating dinner with my family soon so if I disappear for awhile that's why,.. and if I start acting drunk that means I'm high on birthday cake. :p Btw, what the heck is up with your gif? XD

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks sister and I just wanted to let you and everybody else know that I'm going to be eating dinner with my family soon so if I disappear for awhile that's why,.. and if I start acting drunk that means I'm high on birthday cake. :p Btw, what the heck is up with your gif? XD
Oh, c'mon, Ace Venture, Pet Detective??? Jim Carey?
Man, I'm old :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.