HAPPY BIRTHDAY, April_Rose!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, here's your b-day song I dedicate to you!

Thanks but that was weird lol

Hi April_Rose, just tuning in late, but it looks like you have had a blessed birthday here, but how are you ? hoping you are enjoying your birthday.

R575a1637a89870c56e5045079d44e30e

Thanks I really enjoyed my birthday but I am tired out now. XD

would you dance like that in Jesus' presence?

I might as it's just dancing,.. would you stick your nose into somebody else's business in Jesus' presence and spoil a perfectly good party?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also came back to say that I am rather glad nobody said anything bad when I mentioned Easter bunnies as I already know that that isn't the true meaning of Easter but yet some people don't realize that. I was also foreshadowing something that I have planned for Easter. :D

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also came back to say that I am rather glad nobody said anything bad when I mentioned Easter bunnies as I already know that that isn't the true meaning of Easter but yet some people don't realize that. I was also foreshadowing something that I have planned for Easter. :D

We call Easter, Resurrection Sunday! But the kids do Easter egg hunts and everything. Halloween is the only one we have nothing to so with, because of everything associated with it. That is a personal conviction many other Christians have.

So have a Hoppy Birthday. Hehe

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks everybody else for the belated birthday wishes and @Mayflower save the hoppy stuff for Easter lol but yes we will have a virtual Easter egg hunt that has been my pitch idea for quite some time now but it's never really worked on any other Christian forum that I've been on I'm afraid. :( So if it's going to work anywhere CB's the place since this website rocks and is entirely awesome!!! :D

Edit: I realize on the second video they went too far with some stuff though.

There's more people that like to have fun than are sticks in the mud. So details about the virtual egg hunt will come on March eighteenth which is the day after Saint Patrick's Day as well as details for an Easter bonnet judging contest. ;) Also don't forget that tomorrow night starting at seven pm et is Movies and Musicals Monday Night Spectacular Sleepover and make sure to wear your jammies!!! :D (I will be posting a reminder in that thread soon too. :) ) For now I'm going to post another funny video because regardless of what Bill Cosby has or hasn't done you have to admit that this is hilarious and the bonus clip from SNL is pretty funny too since it's a really good impression. :) (I had a slice of my birthday cake for breakfast too because of this reason. XD)

Last edited:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the only one who had the guts to ask a legitimate question. About 98% of this thread is disgusting and the blatant sexual content in the videos being promoted on a "christian" forum .......DISGUSTING!!!
How'd this come up years later

What'd I miss

Reactions: amigo de christo

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You're the only one who had the guts to ask a legitimate question. About 98% of this thread is disgusting and the blatant sexual content in the videos being promoted on a "christian" forum .......DISGUSTING!!!
If you consider the things on this thread disgusting why on earth rekindle it , why not just leave it in the past !?

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you consider the things on this thread disgusting why on earth rekindle it , why not just leave it in the past !?
Because it's here and it's open. I have a legitimate concern. Idk why it is encouraged on a Christian forum to share videos of lewd dancing by nearly naked women. I think it should be addressed. If it offends you ....idk what to say.

And for whatever reason, it came up ...I was tagged in it and revisited it ....then remembered why I didn't participate.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So perhaps it’s best if I lock it

Status
Not open for further replies.