Happy birthday kriss and others

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
kriss, DONNIE , JeffTheLearner, trwenhamoHappy Birthday ALL of you.Everyone knows Kriss and how dedicated she is to CB. I am proud and blessed to have met her and get to know her a little bit. She has been a dear sister in Christ always searching the truth of His word and not mans. So happy 92....I mean Happy Birthday Kriss and others no matter how young/old you are
smile.gif
I love ya

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday dear Christina,Happy Birthday to you.Well, Christina, you sure are a very loving Sister who preaches no Lies for what she knows. I am extremely grateful to have met her and to know her...alot. She is a very dedicated woman in CB...She is special...I love you...forever............................As for the others, happy birthday to you guys as well.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Yes, Happy Birthday Kriss. I did not forget either as I am known as the man who never forgets birthdays or anniversaries (if there is such a creature
biggrin.gif
)Kriss is not counting the years, however.
biggrin.gif

Charlies Angel

May 23, 2008
Happy Birthday! I know I do not post a lot because I do not know a lot and I really enjoy reading all of your post!!!! They are very helpful I hope you have great day.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thank you all so much I know I sometimes frustrate some of you but I really do love all you guys and can not wait till the day we can have a CB reunion on the other side. Of course you all know I reserve the right to say I told you so
smile.gif

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007

I know I sometimes frustrate some of you
I think you're nice, actually. Now the whole board knows!
biggrin.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;58072)
Thank you all so much I know I sometimes frustrate some of you but I really do love all you guys and can not wait till the day we can have a CB reunion on the other side. Of course you all know I reserve the right to say I told you so
smile.gif

Not to mention that Kriss is Christianity Board member #10. It explains why she is an old member here on CB.
wink.gif

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
They say that with age comes wisdom and since Kriss saw the passion of the Christ live, she obviously has alot of it But seriously happy birthday to one of the greatest christians I know. you are an inspiration to me.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Letsgofishing;58106)
They say that with age comes wisdom and since Kriss saw the passion of the Christ live, she obviously has alot of it But seriously happy birthday to one of the greatest christians I know. you are an inspiration to me.
And it's true. Age never gives wisdom... only life experience...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif