"Happy Wife, Happy Life"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a man does all he can to make his wife happy, will that for sure make a happy life?

What if we took happy wife, happy life to mean that a wife chooses to be joyful in the face of adversity?

What if we women cultivated our own happiness through thanksgiving, smiling, and focusing on the good of our husbands instead of focusing on the temporary things they can do to placate us?

What if a husband is not the primary one responsible for his wife's happiness but the wife in realizing this, took her unhappiness to Christ and let obeying His commands give her an abundant life?

Reactions: Nancy and Pearl

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a man does all he can to make his wife happy, will that for sure make a happy life?

What if we took happy wife, happy life to mean that a wife chooses to be joyful in the face of adversity?

What if we women cultivated our own happiness through thanksgiving, smiling, and focusing on the good of our husbands instead of focusing on the temporary things they can do to placate us?

What if a husband is not the primary one responsible for his wife's happiness but the wife in realizing this, took her unhappiness to Christ and let obeying His commands give her an abundant life?
What if there is nothing that can rob me of my happiness more then an unhappy wife?

Much love!

Reactions: Pearl

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if there is nothing that can rob me of my happiness more then an unhappy wife?

Much love!
The saying stands. An unhappy wife makes for an unhappy life for the husband. But its on the wife to choose joy.