Have you ever been challenged to, say, call for a healing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about:

Your Faith Has Made You Whole?

Our faith in Him has made us whole. 1 John 3:2 “Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.”

Consider: He is strong when we are weak. The Spirit is strong when the flesh is weak? Which fruit will fill and replenish the face of the earth? John 3:30
[30] He must increase, but I must decrease.

Which do we (His body) pray for? Increase the flesh, God. Or increase your Spirit, God. It is either true, or it is not. We are either for Him, or contrary to what God desires: that the earth is filled with fruit from a small seed planted.

Reactions: Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
many people think the same as bbyrd009 that because they cannot understand a passage of scripture or cannot get it work as it says
i think i have been misconscrewed here :)

i've already said that faith will make you well, and at most maybe i offered a diff interp of "hands," so especially after your post after this one that i am quoting, i'm not sure how we even differ @ "elders," except maybe that i have read down a bit further and include more Scripture than the elders, seems to me anyway. You ever see any confessions at healings?

Reactions: Nancy

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i think i have been misconscrewed here :)
if so i am sorry. it is just what i see your post as saying.

You ever see any confessions at healings?
what are you referring to here? confessions? do you mean when people ask forgiveness for things or openly admit mistakes they have made and thus have been healed because of it? if so then yes i have seen it.

God bless

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus healed the sick when He was walking the earth.
He did not turn anyone down.

He said He was doing the Works of the Father.
He said He's the same yesterday, today and forever.

In other words He's doing the same today.

Why are some not healed?
I don't know the answer.

But I know one thing: His desire is today to heal the sick just like He did 2000 years ago.

Reactions: Willie T