Have you ever converted an atheist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over the years I have engaged many atheists online and, to my knowledge, failed to convert any of them.

Have you had any success?

Just one that had been a staunch atheist. He was the best friend of my husband, and my husband stole his wife. After both families divorced, the other husband recognized how different I was from my husband's Christianity and had remembered some of our group talks. He started going to church and became a Christian. I moved to Tennessee and he would call sometimes to discuss things. I was amazed that he was able to "see" and discern the difference between me and my husband, and his pain didn't turn him against God even further. He saw my strength and needed that too.

Others that I led to Christ were not "staunch" atheists, just unaware.

The best way to convert an atheist is not to argue with them, but to just share what miracles happen in your life that are supernatural. I have had 43 years of miracles to choose from.

Last edited:
Reactions: K9Buck

AlsoAnne

Nov 19, 2020
NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I engaged with one, not sure if they were athiest but there was no faith with them. After some time I felt discouraged and wondered if anything had even been planted. The person very surprisingly on their own told me that the things I was telling them made an impact on them. Who knows, but I know God does! We just never know.

Reactions: TLHKAJ