Have you heard the good news?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sent his son on our behalf, so that we can follow his footsteps as with the best of our abilities, by obeying every teaching he taught, without fail-John 3:36) Thoseare his true followers.
Those are given the wonderful promise from Jesus-Matthew 5:5-Blessed are the meek for they( great crowd( Rev 17:9) will inherit the EARTH. Same thing taught in the OT-psalm 37:29)
The coming of Gods kingdom = good news--An end to satan influences, an end to all wickedness, no more war, hatred, sickness, fear, diseases, cheating on mates, lying, greed, etc, etc a cure all. Where no more aging like now occurs, never without, no more mourning, outcrys or pain, even death will be no more. Gods original plan still intact for mortals, to live forever on a paradise earth in perfect health and conditions, all motives of every mortal towards one another from a heart of love, not profit.
Isaiah says the lion will eat straw like the bull,11:7) A child will play on a cobra hole and no harm will come to him 11:8) A wolf will reside with the lamb( 11:6)- showing perfect harmony amongst all of Gods creations.
These are wonderful promises, but the best one = the resurrection, loved ones brought back to life, many given an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will and gain everlasting life-- One must live now to do Jesus Fathers will over their own will( Matt 7:21) to gain entrance into Gods kingdom. By learning and applying-Every utterance from God as Jesus taught-Man MUST live by them--That is his Fathers will.
Will you live now for that kingdom?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baptismal regeneration included!

mother of our salvation included?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did we get Jesus without Mary?

can you have Jesus without Mary?

No. But she is not God. No one can come before Christ, not even His mother. Do you want to belong to Christ or not?

Luke 14:
26 “If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.

Reactions: dhh712

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. But she is not God. No one can come before Christ, not even His mother. Do you want to belong to Christ or not?

Luke 14:
26 “If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.

why jump to that conclusion?
Who ever said she was God?

Lk 1:28 “the Lord is with Her”!
In prophecy Gen 3:15 and Isa 7:14
In her sacred womb
At the birth
At the cross
In glory
“The Lord is with her”!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why jump to that conclusion?
Who ever said she was God?

Lk 1:28 “the Lord is with Her”!
In prophecy Gen 3:15 and Isa 7:14
In her sacred womb
At the birth
At the cross
In glory
“The Lord is with her”!

She is your favorite subject, not Jesus. That is very obvious. In comparison to Jesus, there is no difference with you, even saying she is part of our salvation. She didn't die for you, Christ did.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is your favorite subject, not Jesus. That is very obvious. In comparison to Jesus, there is no difference with you, even saying she is part of our salvation. She didn't die for you, Christ did.

more conclusions!

you’re just a little ole conclusion jumper!

there is only one savior Lk 2:10 Jn 1:29
And one salvation Lk 2:30
And one mother of our salvation!

read Lk 1:49 to see who has done these great things!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that have to do with the good news of Gods kingdom?

without Mary consenting to our salvation there would be no kingdom!

and all God’s children call her “blessed”!

and baptism is the initiation into the kingdom Jn 3:5

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mary has 0 say in the matter. It is God who writes names in his book of life.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Between Christ's mother and Father, Mary represented his Death, the Father part of Christ represented Eternal Life. The Father part is our Salvation - Life, not death.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 6:40 - For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 3:18 - He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who (is not water baptized? - NO) does not believe is condemned already, because he has not (been water baptized? - NO) because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

Acts 4:12 - And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.

The gospel is the "good news" of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that BELIEVES.. (Romans 1:16) To "believe" the gospel is to trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the ALL-SUFFICIENT means of our salvation.

The bad news is that ALL have sinned (including Mary - Luke 1:47 with the exception of Jesus - Hebrews 4:15) and come short of the glory of God and the wages of sin is death, but the good news is that the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 3:23; 6:23).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 6:40 - For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 3:18 - He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who (is not water baptized? - NO) does not believe is condemned already, because he has not (been water baptized? - NO) because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

Acts 4:12 - And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.

The gospel is the "good news" of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that BELIEVES.. (Romans 1:16) To "believe" the gospel is to trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the ALL-SUFFICIENT means of our salvation.

The bad news is that ALL have sinned (including Mary - Luke 1:47 with the exception of Jesus - Hebrews 4:15) and come short of the glory of God and the wages of sin is death, but the good news is that the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 3:23; 6:23).
But HE who believeth NOT is CONDEMENED already , HE does not believe the very TESTIMONY that GOD has given of THE SON
and thus maketh GOD a liar . JOHN KNEW the dire NEED of CHRIST .
Now let all Hold their faith , hope and trust IN HE alone firm to the end and let none be moved away from the hope of the gospel .
Let none heed another gospel for no other gospel can save . Let none heed another jesus for no other jesus IS JESUS nor can it save .
And let all remember if any man , woman or child comes preaching a love and yet that love
allows the beliefs of other religoins to be valid and acceptable to GOD , ITS A LIE FROM HELL . ONLY JESUS SAVES
and THUS BELIEVE YE IN HIM . Now on that note i say ITS HIGH TIME TO BE A PRAISING and A THANKING the GLORIOUS LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have come to the all out fully persauded mind that to be saved YA BETTER BELEIVE IN THE ONE WHOM THE GOD DID SEND .
JESUS CHRIST . Cause nothing else is gonna save ya . GOD chose to save the world THROUGH THE SON
and That through the preaching of the gospel . I suggest we let no man try and tell us otherwise .
Stick to the original doctrine in that bible and be always learning and staying stirred up by those reminders
of all things JESUS said and taught as well as the apostels in said bible . Stay glued in it
for many decievers do abound and let none heed those . Learn those bibles .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary has 0 say in the matter. It is God who writes names in his book of life.

don’t read Lk 1:28

Luke 1:28
Wycliffe Bible

28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

Lk 1:30

Luke 1:30
Wycliffe Bible

30 And the angel said to her, Dread thou not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.

Lk 1:38

Luke 1:38
Wycliffe Bible

38 And Mary said, Lo! the handmaid of the Lord; be it done to me after thy word. And the angel departed from her.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Between Christ's mother and Father, Mary represented his Death, the Father part of Christ represented Eternal Life. The Father part is our Salvation - Life, not death.

huh?

read Lk 2:30 Christ is our salvation

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
huh?

read Lk 2:30 Christ is our salvation

The Word of God, John 1:1 needed to become flesh so He could DIE for us. That was Mary's part. Jesus never sinned because He was God, that is the Father's seed so we who received Jesus' Spirit into us could be free from sin also and acceptable for heaven to live forever with our holy God. "No sinner abides in the house forever." John 8:34-36 Jesus frees us indeed/completely from sin.

1 John 3:9
9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

Last edited:

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Word of God, John 1:1 needed to become flesh so He could DIE for us. That was Mary's part. Jesus never sinned because He was God, that is the Father's seed so we who received Jesus' Spirit into us could be free from sin also and acceptable for heaven to live forever with our holy God. "No sinner abides in the house forever." John 8:34-36 Jesus frees us indeed/completely from sin.

1 John 3:9
9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
I guess you only needed a saviour from sin at conversion, Jesus is immaterial to you now.