Have you heard the good news?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he came to do the fathers will
But he said s divine the son of God

Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

only God can be our salvation!
Christ is salvation Lk 2:30

Only God is the shepherd! Psalm 23
Jn 10 Jesus is the good shepherd

Only God can be the way, the truth, and the life! Jn 14:6

Your Phil is erred
No you are in error--Jesus teaches All authority in heaven and on earth was given to him. If he were God he would of already had the authority. So he can be the way, the truth and the life. Obviously someone superior to him gave him that authority.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Phil is erred
No you are in error--Jesus teaches All authority in heaven and on earth was given to him. If he were God he would of already had the authority. So he can be the way, the truth and the life. Obviously someone superior to him gave him that authority.

All authority he received as the conquering king!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Phil is erred

either Jesus is God or he is a blasphemer!

Ex 20:3-5
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lordthy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Only God may be worshipped!

Matthew 2:11
And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

Matthew 8:2
And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

Matthew 9:18
While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.

Matthew 14:33
Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Matthew 15:25
Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

John 9:38
And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All authority he received as the conquering king!

He didnt become king until Rev 6-He receives his crown. He is not done conquering. When he is done--He must hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself-1Cor 15:24-28------ forever.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
either Jesus is God or he is a blasphemer!

Ex 20:3-5

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lordthy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Only God may be worshipped!

Matthew 2:11
And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

Matthew 8:2
And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

Matthew 9:18
While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.

Matthew 14:33
Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Matthew 15:25
Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

John 9:38
And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

The Greek word for worship= Proskenaue--It translates to bow and kiss the feet. It has 5 different meanings from Greek to English-1) worship to God-2) obeisance to a king-3) honor to a judge, plus 2 others--Fact--The Israelites knew 100% the Messiah has a God( Psalm 45:7) thus would not bow in worship to one who has a God, they bowed in obeisance to Gods appointed king. Catholicism mistranslated that word for Jesus to fit their false council teaching of God being a trinity. They translated in many errors to fit false council teachings.
In the 1960,s or 70,s, the JW leaders were allowed into the Catholic archives, they came out with proof that--the spirit, water, and blood are the 3 witness bearers, Catholicism had-the Father, son and holy spirit, which carried over into every translation until it was proved error. They weren't allowed back in after that exposing. Many translations corrected the error.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He didnt become king until Rev 6-He receives his crown. He is not done conquering. When he is done--He must hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself-1Cor 15:24-28------ forever.

no the king and kingdom came 2000 yrs ago

Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Rev 21: 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matt 21:43 taken from Israel given to Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

Phil 2;10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

unless Jesus is divine God this would be a violation of the 1st commandment ex 20:2-6

Ex 20 2-6
2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Question: who is the Lord of Glory?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Greek word for worship= Proskenaue--It translates to bow and kiss the feet. It has 5 different meanings from Greek to English-1) worship to God-2) obeisance to a king-3) honor to a judge, plus 2 others--Fact--The Israelites knew 100% the Messiah has a God( Psalm 45:7) thus would not bow in worship to one who has a God, they bowed in obeisance to Gods appointed king. Catholicism mistranslated that word for Jesus to fit their false council teaching of God being a trinity. They translated in many errors to fit false council teachings.
In the 1960,s or 70,s, the JW leaders were allowed into the Catholic archives, they came out with proof that--the spirit, water, and blood are the 3 witness bearers, Catholicism had-the Father, son and holy spirit, which carried over into every translation until it was proved error. They weren't allowed back in after that exposing. Many translations corrected the error.

both are in the KJV

1 Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Phil 2;10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

unless Jesus is divine God this would be a violation of the 1st commandment ex 20:2-6

Ex 20 2-6
2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Question: who is the Lord of G

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

why do you reject Jesus Christ?

why reject the teaching authority of Christ Matt 16:18-19
Matt 18;18
Jn 20:21 Matt 28:19
In the apostolic council of holy mother church

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no the king and kingdom came 2000 yrs ago

Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Rev 21: 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Matt 21:43 taken from Israel given to Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

Ex 20 2-6

Question: who is the Lord of Glory?

Did you miss the part where he is king for 1000 years-Rev 20:6-If you were correct-Armageddon and the resurrection have occurred already, but all know they have not. Rev 6-he receives his crown. The prophecy in Daniel points to 1914 as being rev 6 as does this statement in rev 6--And peace will be taken from the earth=ww1, proving the prophecy correct.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
both are in the KJV

1 Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Your translation is still erred at 1 John 5:7-8-- only the 3 i mentioned are listed in the proof brought out of the Catholic archives.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ex 20 2-6

Question: who is the Lord of G

Bow in obesiance to Gods appointed king. God gave Jesus all authority in heaven and on earth.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why do you reject Jesus Christ?

why reject the teaching authority of Christ Matt 16:18-19
Matt 18;18
Jn 20:21 Matt 28:19
In the apostolic council of holy mother church

Jesus was never with Catholicism.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you miss the part where he is king for 1000 years-Rev 20:6-If you were correct-Armageddon and the resurrection have occurred already, but all know they have not. Rev 6-he receives his crown. The prophecy in Daniel points to 1914 as being rev 6 as does this statement in rev 6--And peace will be taken from the earth=ww1, proving the prophecy correct.

That’s not literal in my opinion cos it’s only a 1000 year kingdom!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your translation is still erred at 1 John 5:7-8-- only the 3 i mentioned are listed in the proof brought out of the Catholic archives.

the KJV ain’t a catholic version

Wycliffe Bible ain’t catholic either

1 Jn 5:7 For three be, that give witnessing in heaven, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost [For three be, that bear witness in heaven, the Father, the Word, or Son, and the Holy Ghost]; and these three be one.

8 And three be, that give witnessing in earth, the Spirit, water, and blood; and these three be one.

three persons in one divine nature!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was never with Catholicism.

only one church Jn 10:16 Matt 17:18-19
The new covenant must be catholic

Major covenants!

God initiated each covenant and the mediator always remains on earth mediating the covenant except for Christ who made Peter His personal representative and vicar! (Matt 16:18)

Adam
(Marriage covenant)

Noah
(Family covenant)

Abraham
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic)
World universal

Lk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. ( catholic universal) All men!

Lk 2:31 prepared before the face of all (catholic) people. All men!

Jn 1:29 lamb of God who takes way the sins of the world. All men!

Jn 3:16 for God so loved the world

1 Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. All men!

Lk 2: 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. All men!

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (All people universal) All men!

1 Tim 2:5 one mediator

Jn 10:16 One new covenant church

Only Jesus Christ has authority to found the church on Peter and the apostles! Matt 16:18-19 Matt 18:18
Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

All others are heretical sects the tradition of men!

Christ is king and established a kingdom!

Obedience to the apostles who have the jurisdictional authority to govern the church and administer the kingdom is obedience to Christ!

Kingdom

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

the holy Catholic Church

30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Jesus Christ is king!

We must submit and obey the king of kings!

And His authorized ministers that He Himself appointed!

Matt 16:18-19 & 28:28 eph 2:20 Jn 20:21-23

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the KJV ain’t a catholic version

Wycliffe Bible ain’t catholic either

1 Jn 5:7 For three be, that give witnessing in heaven, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost [For three be, that bear witness in heaven, the Father, the Word, or Son, and the Holy Ghost]; and these three be one.

8 And three be, that give witnessing in earth, the Spirit, water, and blood; and these three be one.

three persons in one divine nature!

The only translations available of NT when both you mentioned were translated were the Greek Lexicons translated by Catholicism, and the Latin Vulgate, as well Catholicism translating.