Have you heard the good news?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your thoughts, but not in line with Gal2:17&18. But if, in seeking to be justified IN(IN) Christ, we Jews find ourselves also among the sinners, doesn’t that mean that Christ promotes sin?''' If you are in Christ you are in a saved state. Yet Paul states if we are seeking to be justified in Christ we can find ourselves amongst the sinners

You haven't witnessed the power of God, and as long as you believe the twisted doctrine you've been taught, you will always sin, and there will be no place for you in heaven. Let me know if you want to go to be able to serve God without sinning. You aren't ready to hear it from me just yet.

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You haven't witnessed the power of God, and as long as you believe the twisted doctrine you've been taught, you will always sin, and there will be no place for you in heaven. Let me know if you want to go to be able to serve God without sinning. You aren't ready to hear it from me just yet.
You think you are a teacher yet your view contradicts what Paul plainly states in those verses.

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
BTW
When you stop picking and choosing which of Christ's commands you decide to obey and which you don't even try and obey, whilst at the same time telling others they must obey Christ's commands to abide with him, let me know.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Mary stood strong until her end, she was righteous, but a mere mortal sinner.

you violate a “biblical principle”!

A good tree!

Biblical principle:

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
Lk 1:38 consented to our salvation!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

A sinner would be an evil tree with evil fruit, but the fruit of Mary is salvation!

Mary brings in the good fruits of our redemption and salvation!

So Mary CANNOT be a sinner or a bad tree!

Sacred womb of Mary!

Isa 7:14 Theotokos the “God bearer”!

Sacred womb!
Blessed fruit of her womb!

Matt 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Lk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

A sinner cannot have a sacred womb and be blessed and have a blessed fruit of her womb!

Only a good tree, a holy & immaculate tree can bear the good fruit who is God and our redemption and salvation!

Proving Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God & mother of our salvation is not a sinner!

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women.

How can God fill a sinner with grace, and remain a sinner?
Hail Mary full of grace!

How can the Lord be with sinner?
The lord is with thee!

How can sinner be blessed!
Blessed art thou, and all generations shall call me blessed!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

How can a sinner be the mother of God?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

How could sinner be faithful?

Lk 1: 46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

How could a sinner magnify the Lord?

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

How could sinner be humble?

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could sinner be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus in Her?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

How could sinner be a perpetual Virgin bringing forth the savior of the world?

Jn 2 how could Christ obey a sinner and perform a miracle in which his disciples believed in him?

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

How could sinner be our spiritual mother?

Lk 2:30 I have seen my salvation!

How could a sinner be the mother of our salvation?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you violate a “biblical principle”!

A good tree!

Biblical principle:

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

A sinner would be an evil tree with evil fruit, but the fruit of Mary is salvation!

Sacred womb of Mary!

Isa 7:14 Theotokos the “God bearer”!

Sacred womb!
Blessed fruit of her womb!

Matt 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Lk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

A sinner cannot have a sacred womb and be blessed and have a blessed fruit of her womb!

Only a good tree, a holy & immaculate tree can bear the good fruit who is God and our redemption and salvation!

Proving Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God & mother of our salvation is not a sinner!

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women.

Hail Mary full of grace!

The lord is with thee!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could sinner be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus in Her?

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Jn 2 how could Christ obey a sinner and perform a miracle in which his disciples believed in him?

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Mary was born of mortal parents, born a sinner. She however was a righteous person, but the righteous sin as well. When the Israelites went to give bird sacrifice for their sins, Mary went just like they did, to do just that.
When was Jesus called Emmanuel? Yes God with us like this--Acts 2:22--1Cor 8:5-6--God did the powerful works through Jesus-- Jesus only spoke what the Father taught him to speak, and only did Gods will over his own-John 5:30--That is how God was with us.
The bible doesnt teach Mary is the mother of our salvation.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary was born of mortal parents, born a sinner. She however was a righteous person, but the righteous sin as well. When the Israelites went to give bird sacrifice for their sins, Mary went just like they did, to do just that.
When was Jesus called Emmanuel? Yes God with us like this--Acts 2:22--1Cor 8:5-6--God did the powerful works through Jesus-- Jesus only spoke what the Father taught him to speak, and only did Gods will over his own-John 5:30--That is how God was with us.
The bible doesnt teach Mary is the mother of our salvation.

matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Mary is his mother hence she is the mother of our salvation and cos she found our salvation lost by Adam Lk 1:30 and she consented to our salvation Lk 1:38 and the flesh of Christ crucified and his precious blood came from her!

Immaculate Conception!

Christ not only saves us from our past sins by forgiveness but he also preserves us from future sin by his grace, in both cases he is savior, and Mary was preserved from original sin and from all sin to the glory of God and the praise of Jesus Christ! Lk 1;49

Since when does the Holy Ghost overshadow a sinner?

Since when does the Holy Ghost conceive in a sinner?

Since when does sinner bear the Holy savior?

Immaculate conception (sinless)

gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary!

Lk 1:28 full of grace

Lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun. Immaculate purity

Sinless Virgin!

Immaculate conception!

Lk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Mary was preserved from all sin!

Jesus is your savior?
How?

By forgiving your past sins? Yes

But also by preserving you from sin!

and Mary was preserved from all sin, original and personal!
In the first moment of Her creation in virtue of the future merits of Jesus Christ!

Lk 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible

Ineffabilis Deus
The Immaculate Conception
Pope BI. Pius IX - 1854

“We declare, pronounce, and define that the doctrine which holds that the most Blessed Virgin Mary, in the first instance of her conception, by a singular grace and privilege granted by Almighty God, in view of the merits of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the human race, was preserved free from all stain of original sin, is a doctrine revealed by God and therefore to be believed firmly and constantly by all the faithful.”

Gen 3:15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.
(Enmities total war, none of satan’s works found in Her immaculate purity)

Lk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
(Immaculate purity, full of grace, blessed)

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
(Mary must have immaculate purity)

Lk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Preserved from all sin in virtue of the merits of the blood of the savior who is Her son)

(Immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Song of Solomon 4:1 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

Rev 12:1 a woman clothed with the sun.
(Immaculate purity)

Two ways of being savior, forgive sins: and to preserve us from sin:

Mary was preserved by God from sin!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Mary is his mother hence she is the mother of our salvation and cos she found our salvation lost by Adam Lk 1:30 and she consented to our salvation Lk 1:38 and the flesh of Christ crucified and his precious blood came from her!

Immaculate Conception!

Christ not only saves us from our past sins by forgiveness but he also preserves us from future sin by his grace, in both cases he is savior, and Mary was preserved from original sin and from all sin to the glory of God and the praise of Jesus Christ! Lk 1;49

Lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Sinless Virgin!

Immaculate conception!

Jesus is your savior?
How?

In the first moment of Her creation in virtue of the future merits of Jesus Christ!

Ineffabilis Deus
Pope BI. Pius IX - 1854

“We declare, pronounce, and define that the doctrine which holds that the most Blessed Virgin Mary, in the first instance of her conception, by a singular grace and privilege granted by Almighty God, in view of the merits of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the human race, was preserved free from all stain of original sin, is a doctrine revealed by God and therefore to be believed firmly and constantly by all the faithful.”

Gen 3:15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Lk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Lk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Preserved from all sin in virtue of the merits of the blood of the savior who is Her son)

Song of Solomon 4:1 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

(Immaculate purity)

You are sadly mistaken about Jesus preserving any from future sin. You believe that because you dont know what Jesus teaches--Matt 7:22-23--These think they are christian, told they are christian, probably told-you are saved. But at judgement Jesus will say to those--Get away from me you who work iniquity( practice a sin) i must confess i never even knew you. Best to believe Jesus and if ones teachers are contradicting him-RUN FROM THEM, they are these-2Cor 11:12-15
Trinity religions are those teachers of darkness. There is no trinity God in existence. It was brought in at the council of Constantinople in 381 ce. Never before was a trinity served by any who served the true living God. Its 100% undeniable fact-The Abrahamic God taught and served by Israel from Moses on up until this very day= a single being God= YHWH(Jehovah) This God was taught and served by Jesus when he attended the Israelite places of worship, and every bible writer.
Its why those false religions became a house divided, they will not stand. They are a mass of confusion.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are sadly mistaken about Jesus preserving any from future sin. You believe that because you dont know what Jesus teaches--Matt 7:22-23--These think they are christian, told they are christian, probably told-you are saved. But at judgement Jesus will say to those--Get away from me you who work iniquity( practice a sin) i must confess i never even knew you. Best to believe Jesus and if ones teachers are contradicting him-RUN FROM THEM, they are these-2Cor 11:12-15
Trinity religions are those teachers of darkness. There is no trinity God in existence. It was brought in at the council of Constantinople in 381 ce. Never before was a trinity served by any who served the true living God. Its 100% undeniable fact-The Abrahamic God taught and served by Israel from Moses on up until this very day= a single being God= YHWH(Jehovah) This God was taught and served by Jesus when he attended the Israelite places of worship, and every bible writer.
Its why those false religions became a house divided, they will not stand. They are a mass of confusion.

God the father requires God the son!
A father must have offspring!
A divine father has a divine offspring!

2 Jn 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

1 Jn 2: 22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 Jn 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1 Jn 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God. (Divinity of Jesus)

1 Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (One divine nature: three persons)

1 Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. (Jesus is the true God)

1 Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

Gen 1:1 in the beginning was God…
(Jesus is God)

1 Jn 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Luke 1: God my savior (Jesus is God)

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God the father requires God the son!
A father must have offspring!
A divine father has a divine offspring!

2 Jn 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

1 Jn 2: 22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 Jn 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1 Jn 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God. (Divinity of Jesus)

1 Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (One divine nature: three persons)

1 Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. (Jesus is the true God)

1 Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

Gen 1:1 in the beginning was God…
(Jesus is God)

1 Jn 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
Its 100% proven fact--the 3 witness bearers are the water, spirit and blood. Proof was brought out of the Catholic archives and many translations changed that scripture to truth.

Luke 1: God my savior (Jesus is God)

Jesus had a mortal mother. 1John 4 is speaking about the real Jesus. there are 4 different ones being taught on earth.
1John 5:20--the one who is true is being called the true God.
Jesus has a God like us-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--100% fact= God does not have a God. His real teachers teach that fact-Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3 back then and today.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus had a mortal mother. 1John 4 is speaking about the real Jesus. there are 4 different ones being taught on earth.
1John 5:20--the one who is true is being called the true God.
Jesus has a God like us-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--100% fact= God does not have a God. His real teachers teach that fact-Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3 back then and today.

in his humanity Christ has a God
  1. John 10:38
    But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

The Arian heresy denies the divinity of Christ and the trinity was condemned by the authority of Jesus Christ Matt 16:18-19 in holy apostolic council over 1600 years ago but the rigorist fundamentalists still persist

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 14:6 way truth life

God breathed life into Adam, gen 2:7 and we received this life from our fathers!

Christ (God) breathed on the apostles our spiritual fathers, we receive the new covenant life of God’s grace from them thru faith & baptism! Jn 20:21-23 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38 eph 2

All Protestants, fundamentalists, rigorist are infected with pride and the vices!

Like Saul they thought they are doing the will of God and acting righteously with correct faith!

but then comes the blinding light of Christ!

Protestant fundamentalism is based on pride, presumption, and arrogance!

The doctrine of demons has built in vices!

Jn 8:32 the truth shall make you free! So false doctrine shall hold you in bondage!

The nature of pride always says no I will not serve, like the father of pride! Pride always protests and lives in a continuous state of rebellion!

The virtues of a Christian are those of Christ, humility, Mt 11:29 obedience, and submission to proper authority, acceptance holy church and all she proposes for belief! Matt 28:19

The Faithful!

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
without Mary consenting to our salvation there would be no kingdom!

and all God’s children call her “blessed”!

and baptism is the initiation into the kingdom Jn 3:5

She is very blessed indeed. She also was a sinner in need of a Saviour as all of us are.

don’t read Lk 1:28

28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

Lk 1:30

30 And the angel said to her, Dread thou not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.

The Lord is with all of us as well as we are the temple of the Lord. We all have grace from God. Mary is no different than any one of us. She was very blessed as many of us are. Of course, she was blessed in a very significant and unique way; yet that in no way elevates her to some sort of demi-god.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in his humanity Christ has a God
  1. John 10:38
    But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

The Arian heresy denies the divinity of Christ and the trinity was condemned by the authority of Jesus Christ Matt 16:18-19 in holy apostolic council over 1600 years ago but the rigorist fundamentalists still persist

Rev 3:12 sitting at his God and fathers right hand--not a human anymore. Flesh does not live in heaven.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is very blessed indeed. She also was a sinner in need of a Saviour as all of us are.

The Lord is with all of us as well as we are the temple of the Lord. We all have grace from God. Mary is no different than any one of us. She was very blessed as many of us are. Of course, she was blessed in a very significant and unique way; yet that in no way elevates her to some sort of demi-god.

never said Mary was God or a god!

Hail Mary full of grace!

The lord is with thee!

Praise of Mary and the saints redounds to the glory of God and Christ, cos Mary and the saints are what God made them, it is His handiwork (Lk 1:49 Lk 1:28) and the graces they have come from the merits of Christ’s passion and death

Likewise an Attack on Mary and the saints, or the authority of the apostles or the church or rejection of such doctrines is and attack on God and on Christ! And His teaching authority in the church by the successors of the apostles!
Acts 9:4 Eph 5:32

Biblical principle:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

more info

Christ not only saves us from our past sins by forgiveness but he also preserves us from future sin by his grace, in both cases he is savior, and Mary was preserved from original sin and from all sin to the glory of God and the praise of Jesus Christ! Lk 1:49

Sinless Virgin!

Immaculate conception!

Jesus is your savior?
How?

Ineffabilis Deus
Pope BI. Pius IX - 1854

(Immaculate purity)

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fully God
Fully man

so we cease to be human when we go to heaven?

No where does it say fully God and fully man in the 66 books. Its words made up by Catholicism. And if that were true, then why did God have to do all the powerful works through Jesus? Acts 2:22, 1Cor 8:5-6

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No where does it say fully God and fully man in the 66 books. Its words made up by Catholicism. And if that were true, then why did God have to do all the powerful works through Jesus? Acts 2:22, 1Cor 8:5-6

Jesus did powerful works in his own person and the apostles in his powerful name!

why does it need be in scripture for you, the rule of faith is not scripture alone!

how do you know the word of God is limited to you’re 66 books with missing chapters like Dan 13 & 14?

how do you know what is and what is not the word of God?

is the word of God limited to you’re 66 books of scripture?

how can you know which of the commandments are which?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus did powerful works in his own person and the apostles in his powerful name!

why does it need be in scripture for you, the rule of faith is not scripture alone!

how do you know the word of God is limited to you’re 66 books with missing chapters like Dan 13 & 14?

how do you know what is and what is not the word of God?

is the word of God limited to you’re 66 books of scripture?

how can you know which of the commandments are which?

Acts 2:22 and 1Cor 8:5-6 is clear--God did the powerful works through Jesus. Jesus told everyone at John 5:30--He could do 0 of his own initiative.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 2:22 and 1Cor 8:5-6 is clear--God did the powerful works through Jesus. Jesus told everyone at John 5:30--He could do 0 of his own initiative.

he came to do the fathers will
But he said s divine the son of God

Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

only God can be our salvation!
Christ is salvation Lk 2:30

Only God is the shepherd! Psalm 23
Jn 10 Jesus is the good shepherd

Only God can be the way, the truth, and the life! Jn 14:6