Have you noticed that the same conspiracy theorists...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two news stories from the German state of Baden-Württemberg have some irony when you put them together.

April 27, 2020 Coronavirus: Germany's new face mask regulations explained | DW | 27.04.2020

Generally, most states now require residents to wear face masks or coverings while in shops, grocery stores, and shopping malls, as well as on local public transportation.

Berlin is the only state where masks are not required in shops and supermarkets, but rather "strongly recommended."

For public transportation, the southern states of Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg, and the western state of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) as well as Berlin also require residents to wear masks at bus stops, train platforms and subway stations.

What constitutes a face mask?

All of Germany's 16 states call for residents to wear "mouth-nose-protection" — the term is purposefully broad so that people who haven't been able to purchase or sew their own masks can still find a solution and continue to go grocery shopping.

Medical grade masks and homemade cloth masks are certainly welcome, but state authorities have also emphasized that simpler versions will also still be permitted.

Using a scarf, kitchen towel, or other type of sturdier cotton fabric are also perfectly acceptable alternatives. The most important thing is that the face and nose are properly covered.

Now for the irony:

July 21, 2020 German state bans burqas, niqabs in schools | DW | 21.07.2020

Baden-Württemberg will now ban full-face coverings for all school children. State Premier Winfried Kretschmann said burqas and niqabs did not belong in a free society. A similar rule for teachers was already in place.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Two news stories from the German state of Baden-Württemberg have some irony when you put them together.

April 27, 2020 Coronavirus: Germany's new face mask regulations explained | DW | 27.04.2020

Generally, most states now require residents to wear face masks or coverings while in shops, grocery stores, and shopping malls, as well as on local public transportation.

Berlin is the only state where masks are not required in shops and supermarkets, but rather "strongly recommended."

For public transportation, the southern states of Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg, and the western state of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) as well as Berlin also require residents to wear masks at bus stops, train platforms and subway stations.

What constitutes a face mask?

All of Germany's 16 states call for residents to wear "mouth-nose-protection" — the term is purposefully broad so that people who haven't been able to purchase or sew their own masks can still find a solution and continue to go grocery shopping.

Medical grade masks and homemade cloth masks are certainly welcome, but state authorities have also emphasized that simpler versions will also still be permitted.

Using a scarf, kitchen towel, or other type of sturdier cotton fabric are also perfectly acceptable alternatives. The most important thing is that the face and nose are properly covered.

Now for the irony:

July 21, 2020 German state bans burqas, niqabs in schools | DW | 21.07.2020

Baden-Württemberg will now ban full-face coverings for all school children. State Premier Winfried Kretschmann said burqas and niqabs did not belong in a free society. A similar rule for teachers was already in place.
I never considered that. That's even more ironic than my first post. All those protesters against Muslim culture now practising Muslim culture. Lol.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I never considered that. That's even more ironic than my first post. All those protesters against Muslim culture now practising Muslim culture. Lol.

Darn!!

While reading the above posts , I was getting ready to say what you said here..you beat me to it!! :D

I have been saying for the last couple of weeks to my friends and family..."So, finally the Muslims win! " LOL

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Darn!!

While reading the above posts , I was getting ready to say what you said here..you beat me to it!! :D

I have been saying for the last couple of weeks to my friends and family..."So, finally the Muslims win! " LOL

Yep, with respect to the nations who attempted to heal Babylon, they will raise up a shout of victory over those nations. Jer 51:14.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OIP.hWG0LUzemgKdwIdCgHby4AHaLH
pinterest

Have you noticed that now matching triangles can be obtained for face masks and beach wear?

OIP.KkvMiqkIOHMPxYMeSwfTMgHaEK
wdrb dot com
Creative!