He is YHWH but why does he speak so?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What on earth does Jesus dying on the cross have to do with personally studying Gods word ?

Try staying on topic.

hope this helps !!!
How does a homeless, illiterate person who really loves God study the Word of God?

Reactions: 101G

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The noun disciple comes from the Latin word discipulus, which means "student, learner, or follower." One of the earliest places disciple showed up was in the Bible, where it means "a follower of Jesus,"

Are you a disciple ?

Strong's Concordance
mathéteuó: to be a disciple, to make a disciple
Original Word: μαθητεύω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: mathéteuó
Phonetic Spelling: (math-ayt-yoo'-o)
Definition: to be a disciple, to make a disciple
Usage: I make a disciple of, train in discipleship; pass: I am trained, discipled, instructed.

HELPS Word-studies
Cognate: 3100 mathēteúō (from 3101 /mathētḗs, "disciple") – to disciple, i.e. helping someone to progressively learn the Word of God to become a matured, growing disciple (literally, "a learner," a true Christ-follower); to train (develop) in the truths of Scripture and the lifestyle required, i.e. helping a believer learn to be a disciple of Christ in belief and practice. See 3101 (mathētēs).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Messiah, the "diversity" of God himself, is to finish his own work... in flesh. John 4:34 "Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work."

John 5:36 "But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me."
John 5:37 "And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape."

to things, Jesus who is God in flesh, finish his own WORK in flesh.

also, it answers the flase claim that the voice at his baptism was the Father's voice, well the Lord Jesus has put that lie to reast also.

Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, :eek: YIKES!

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The messiah is the father himself, but why does he speak so?:
For I have come down from heaven, not to do my will, but the will of him that sent me.
Why does the messiah say HIM? He is HIM, so why he doesn't say MY? Why does he say that he has sent himself?
Why is God in the NT divided into two parts, into a Father and a Son?

Which was born in the flesh through woman's womb to die on the cross for the remission of the sins of those who believe? If you say Jesus of Nazareth, then you answered your question.