he who is going to have to be taken out of the way

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 26, 2008
I think America is about to be judged and we all had better prepare for it. It will be a day of the visitation of our Lord. I know that our God is a consuming fire, and man He is against us. Think about this, he has handed all those who turned their backs on Him to their enemy's. We have plenty of them and Russia and China along with whatever other extremeists are prepareing to strike us. Nevada, Florida, California and the whole of America will become uninhabitable and desolate in 1 hour. This will set the stage for the anti christ. Some modern day visionaries claim to have been shown this by God, why dicount them when we know 2 things, one God told us that there were going to be people who were given visions, and 2 this nation HAS set it's heart aginst Him and iniquity (unpunished sin) is rampant. Please focus on a life with Him because in 1 hour everything can change, just look at Nebuchadnezzar.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Kriss, you wrote,Im going to say this again dont mean to sound like a broken record but gotta teach scripture as its writtenGod tells us who the Antichrist is it is Satan himselfhe will come in the 5th/6th trump He is the dragon of Rev, he is the star,angel (rev1:20)that falls from heaven he is the lightning Luke saw when Satan was cast from heaven he is the son of Perdition of 2 thess.Kriss, Not so. The man of sin is a man who receives his power from Satan., not Satan himself.I will be posting a new thread tommorrow that reveals his name for I know him.This was revealed to me in Aug of 05.Please be patient and consider what I have to share.For the Man of sin is alive and on the earth and he is an american.He is my half sister's firstborn son and I have many signs concerning him to share with all of you.The name of the man of sin isn't really important. the name of your Savior is!

Jan 26, 2008
I am not the least interested in the name of the anti-christ.There have been, and are too many names akin to that evil spirit that is the anti christ. Personally I believe that we are due a judgement of biblical proportions in America and we should brace ourselves for it Spiritually. If you know the name of the abominable one who will place himself in the very temple of our God and bring back animal sacrafice and many other blasphemies, such as showing himself that he is God , by all means witness to the love of Jesus and pray always that you are accounted worthy of the next world. I have been doing that all along anyways and will continue on strong. Prayers from us all for us all. Amen.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(1 of 3 Martyrs;34520)
Kriss, you wrote,Im going to say this again dont mean to sound like a broken record but gotta teach scripture as its writtenGod tells us who the Antichrist is it is Satan himselfhe will come in the 5th/6th trump He is the dragon of Rev, he is the star,angel (rev1:20)that falls from heaven he is the lightning Luke saw when Satan was cast from heaven he is the son of Perdition of 2 thess.Kriss, Not so. The man of sin is a man who receives his power from Satan., not Satan himself.I will be posting a new thread tommorrow that reveals his name for I know him.This was revealed to me in Aug of 05.Please be patient and consider what I have to share.For the Man of sin is alive and on the earth and he is an american.He is my half sister's firstborn son and I have many signs concerning him to share with all of you.The name of the man of sin isn't really important. the name of your Savior is!
Those who believes in Satan's lie without being aware are doing the Devil's work for they "receive power from him" without realizing it., Are they the man of sin? No they aren't...the man of sin is the father of sin, the father of all liars. (John 8:44) Give me a break here...do you guys not know that Satan is the main villain here?JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Jan 26, 2008
(thesuperjag;34559)
Those who believes in Satan's lie without being aware are doing the Devil's work for they "receive power from him" without realizing it., Are they the man of sin? No they aren't...the man of sin is the father of sin, the father of all liars. (John 8:44) Give me a break here...do you guys not know that Satan is the main villain here?JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Mankind's involvement is evil. We are wicked and inclined to sin from the beginning. Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? We are infected with a disease here and Jesus is the cure. Quit blameing satan and look for your healing because you, and I, and everyone else on this forum are dirty sick people who need the ministring and refreshing of The Holy Spirit daily in order not to walk after our own lusts and perish in sin. I live by faith alone and I want us all to repent and turn away from hell not into hell.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ronnie seeks His face;34572)
(thesuperjag;34559)
Mankind's involvement is evil. We are wicked and inclined to sin from the beginning. Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? We are infected with a disease here and Jesus is the cure. Quit blameing satan and look for your healing because you, and I, and everyone else on this forum are dirty sick people who need the ministring and refreshing of The Holy Spirit daily in order not to walk after our own lusts and perish in sin. I live by faith alone and I want us all to repent and turn away from hell not into hell.Of course Yahshua is the only way to Heaven (John 14:6) What you are teaching is man-made doctrine...especially the comment toward Kriss is unbiblical. And I don't even need to blame Satan for my sins as it is my fault...But to say "the father of sin, the father of all liars" ... Is Truth unclean? or is Truth clean? God forbids that the Truth is unclean. Part truth and part lie is just as unclean as telling a full lie.I am tired of men's teaching that does not line up with God's words.By the way, God's uses people to tell the Truth.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Jan 26, 2008
(thesuperjag;34578)
Of course Yahshua is the only way to Heaven (John 14:6) What you are teaching is man-made doctrine...especially the comment toward Kriss is unbiblical. And I don't even need to blame Satan for my sins as it is my fault...But to say "the father of sin, the father of all liars" ... Is Truth unclean? or is Truth clean? God forbids that the Truth is unclean. Part truth and part lie is just as unclean as telling a full lie.I am tired of men's teaching that does not line up with God's words.By the way, God's uses people to tell the Truth.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
God's words trach that man is inclined to evil and that man loves darkness more than light. Read it here for an example John 3:19. It is all over the Bible. In fact we are prone to be self righteous and that is godless.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Ronnie seeks His face;34700)
(thesuperjag;34578)
Of course Yahshua is the only way to Heaven (John 14:6) What you are teaching is man-made doctrine...especially the comment toward Kriss is unbiblical. And I don't even need to blame Satan for my sins as it is my fault...But to say "the father of sin, the father of all liars" ... Is Truth unclean? or is Truth clean? God forbids that the Truth is unclean. Part truth and part lie is just as unclean as telling a full lie.I am tired of men's teaching that does not line up with God's words.By the way, God's uses people to tell the Truth.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
God's words trach that man is inclined to evil and that man loves darkness more than light. Read it here for an example John 3:19. It is all over the Bible. In fact we are prone to be self righteous and that is godless.Because we are born in sin. It does not change the fact that God uses sinners to preach Truth to the world. He used Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, David, Jeremiah, (to name a few) Also the Son of man also preach Truth and did die for the entire world, for our sins...God is so wonderful. And the Son of man is entirely sinless.I will repeat, even when people call themselves Christians...it does not mean we can't be deceived. In fact we can betray Christ without realizing it...and the spirits of the antichrist dwells all over the Earth to deceive His children.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
2 Thess 2: 7, is the Church, the born again Christians who are ready and watching. Are holding the wicked one back. The mid- tribulation rapture is for the backsliders, and the Jews. {Elect}. When Jesus comes back, we will be just like Him, He is coming back for a glorious Church, One Just like Jesus,doing outstanding miracles, and mighty signs. The devil couldn't handle one Jesus, How is he going to cope with thousands and thousands of people just like Jesus if we have to go through the tribulation. Where people miss the truth about the end times, Is they don't know when the Bible is talking about the Jews or the Church. Also The pre- tribulation rapture is not he second coming of Jesus, When He comes again, Those who were ready for His coming and went up in the pre- trib rapture, will come with Him.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Kriss here is proof that you are wrong about the ACREv 2010 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.The beast and Satan are not the same