Healing from covid & food for needy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, due to covid there is deaths and other problems but at the same time due to lockdown no work no finances for daily wage labourers and poor people. The prices of everything is going high You can pray The virus stop spreading and killing people. Let Lord Jesus bless people with foods. Let God also bless me and use me so that I can be a blessings to others here. Let God bless me to with needy items so that I can forward it to those who need it. Thanks!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, due to covid there is deaths and other problems but at the same time due to lockdown no work no finances for daily wage labourers and poor people. The prices of everything is going high You can pray The virus stop spreading and killing people. Let Lord Jesus bless people with foods. Let God also bless me and use me so that I can be a blessings to others here. Let God bless me to with needy items so that I can forward it to those who need it. Thanks!

Prayers always for you bro Mel,
You are a huge blessing to others with what you do. And, you have courage to be in the Northern parts and spread His Word and His love to others. I pray for the opportunities to open for you brother.
God blesses!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you and for all of those in need in your country!

Reactions: Pathfinder7