Health problem is God even hearing me?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

faithfulyoungman

Jan 4, 2012
Hi, so this is my first topic ever on a christian forum and since im not living in the States but in Europe i apology for any grammatical faults.It`s like this.
First of all i have always believed in God and prayed and so on.Im brought up in a catholic family but my family dont hold too much to the rules so to speak except for me im the youngest sibling. I find it vital to be a good person that for example only have sex with a girl i really love and being together with her.Im still virgine 19 year old guy.I have had my hesitations because most people around me thinks im weird and so on.Im really good looking accourding to many people. But especially throughout high school people thought i was weird because i didnt drink or anything like that,and i felt really bad during those years.So here is the problem.

I got hit pretty hard in my knee two years ago by a "friend".And it didnt feel to much for starters but after a year or so i felt unstable on my knee and its not like the other one.It is more stiff and i now it will never be the same,not sure how to exactly describe it. I can live with it but it has taken me down so much when i realised what has happened and who did it. I just fell apart completely, because i also had a bright future ahead of me as a runner and a basketball player.That dream is over now.
The person who did this to me has the face of a evil person because a while before another person hit him so he fell and he got an outburst that the knee is extremly sensitive and then he did the same thing to me.It was so unneccessary.!! And he had absolutely no reason for it.

I just cant get over it. I suspect It is a patellar tendon damage and its not good to do surgery on the knee.It`s like the devil"friend"that was not my real friend knew exactly where to hit me just because he could. It didnt feel much then but the symptoms come after a while.

It`s so sick everything that has happened to me the last years,most psychically pain but alot emotional as well.And i am not just saying this because alot of shit has really happened to me.My mother has found out she may have a heart problem.My grandmother called today and cried because she misses my family so much and she feels like she is really old and wants too se us.My dad is emotionally abusive to my mother and my brother is a bit psycho himself with alot of problems.In the last six years both my other grandparents died and two pets who were precious. I was stupid enought to hurt my back 5 years ago but that is fine now.I also hurt my eyes because i was really stupid when i was 13 and so on theres some more things but it hurts to think of them.

And now i feel just broken down completely and i feel pretty pathetic that all of this could happen to me . I guess alot of people have a more difficult time than me but i feel like i havent deserved this in any way. I prayed to God a while back ago although ive prayed a pretty much my entire life, and it really felt like the pain went away for a while but its still there like usual. I dont now what to do anymore.Im confused and i feel stuck.I dont want to hesitate in God but i maybe think is to complicated for even him to fix this so im not blaming him. I just want to be healed like i was before all of this.

Can someone help me.I wonder if there is a bible quote or anything i can read.What do you think i dont know everything about christiansy.....

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Psalms 91:

91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you make the Most High your dwelling-- even the LORD, who is my refuge--
10 then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi faithfulyoungman!

welcome12.gif

also adding to Shep's awesome Psalm... ^_^

Isaiah 53:5
But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes [wounds] we are healed. Matthew 8:16-17

1 Peter 2:24
who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes [wounds] you were healed.

Psalms 103
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

I need to ask if you have forgiven the person who has damaged your knee? Unforgiveness can be a real hindrance to healing....

PS: Praying for you, blessings!!!

faithfulyoungman

Jan 4, 2012
Hi Angelina and Shep.

No thats the thing, im not sure if i should forgive the person because to me it``s like saying what he did is ok.But i know you should forgive people. And when you mean that unforgiveness can be a real hindrance to healing do you mean the psychical healing as well?

Can God heal people still today, i have searched but people say different things.What do you think and what would you do in my situation?

Blessings :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No thats the thing, im not sure if i should forgive the person because to me it``s like saying what he did is ok.But i know you should forgive people. And when you mean that unforgiveness can be a real hindrance to healing do you mean the psychical healing as well?

yes honey...I mean that unforgiveness can be a hindrance to your healing [Physical and spiritual].
Jesus taught the people many things including how to pray. Here is a snippet from the sermon on the Mount of Olives -

Matthew 6
9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

A friend of mine who has a well known International Healing and Deliverence Ministry, states that "Forgiveness is the key to healing." If you want to be healed, you must forgive others of their transgressions against you...

Blessings!!! :)