Healthy And Established Mind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, - Romans 16:25.

Understanding creation by the scriptures is very vital to your spiritual growth. We are born in the world, babes that in time will most likely live a life that can be very opposite of their creation. Point is you were not created for separation but dependence on another (created for life, communion, fellowship, dependence on another). Adam had a way of his communication, 'he walked with God and had his innocence with God,' but that was not a complete life or creation. Before Christ could become the life, Adam had chose another life. That life would become the very life of every human being to be born from that time on. How Adam walked with God is not as important as Adam walked with God. How Adam was created and the point he walked with God is what believers need to know (revelation) for the proper start to know something about creation.

How do we know Adam was not complete? It's simple! Adam would have not failed or been able to recieve another life if he was created complete with spiritual life. What would have completed Adam was the God life that was available to Adam. A tree of life, in time Adam could recieve that life and it would have been his only life and completion, but he chose another.

What I want to look at for a moment is Adam's life he chose, or at least look at how that life has been contradictory to his creation and how it effected mankind.

When sinner's believe they get the life that was planned for them before the foundation of the world ,(Christ). What happened in Adam's first choice of life was it caused (and is still causing) problems. What is so tricky about that life he chose is it does not say "I'm death and separation and there is nothing you can do." It does not do that, it never gives away any secrets if you will. The only way you know it is there is when it manifests itself. You cannot see the life but you sure can see it manifest in every sin.

That is the life Adam chose for humanity and they were stuck with it until it was finally and forever killed out by the God's cross.

This is what I wanted to show; the feelings of dought, or the emotions that can guide a person to believe all sorts of things like "I'm a bad person look how I lived or living." That is the biggie for believers always dealing with the emotional fallout if you will of the life and knowledge Adam chose. It is not the life of the believer now but it will be the mind that has been basically abused by the sin life nature.

Why does God have to hold me responsible for my life, because it is my life. You may not have chose it but regardless it is your life. We keep our creation of being free moral agents because of choice, and Adam's choice was for sin life to rule over him.

True life and understanding is the cure for the mind body and spirit. It is that "balm of Gilead." It is rubbed on the minds of men and the healing begins. It caresses and cures the hardness of years of abuse in some cases, but in all cases the need is the same. The healing of God is the only true healer there is, he does that by healing the minds of men/women who have struggled since birth with Adam's choice. He just asked we "keep our hands to the plow" because he is working in the rub, the balm of Gilead. Glory to God in the highest!

Last edited: