Healthy Choice Frozen Dinners

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone here besides me eat Healthy Choice frozen dinners? If so, what are your favorites?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, if I bought a tv dinner, it would be a Hungry Man Chicken dinner- 970 greasy yummy calories.
The brownie in it tastes awful though.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone here besides me eat Healthy Choice frozen dinners? If so, what are your favorites?
I used to get them when I went to a different market. I liked the ones with the desserts. I mainly got the turkey dinners and the country fried steak one.

Have you ever tried Amy's frozen dinners? They are really tasty. I especially love the Indian dinners! Also, her whole Mexican dinners are very good.

Because of inflation the cost of Amy's has gone up a lot. So I only get a couple of them sometimes. But they are restaurant quality in taste and most are healthy as they are vegetarian.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to get them when I went to a different market. I liked the ones with the desserts. I mainly got the turkey dinners and the country fried steak one.

Have you ever tried Amy's frozen dinners? They are really tasty. I especially love the Indian dinners! Also, her whole Mexican dinners are very good.

Because of inflation the cost of Amy's has gone up a lot. So I only get a couple of them sometimes. But they are restaurant quality in taste and most are healthy as they are vegetarian.
I haven't noticed any Amy's frozen dinners in the Winco I shop at. I do try to find frozen dinners that are low in sodium - it isn't easy to do.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't noticed any Amy's frozen dinners in the Winco I shop at. I do try to find frozen dinners that are low in sodium - it isn't easy to do.
Target carries a large selection of Amy's. My little Target only carries a few that I like. But the downtown Target carries a huge variety.

Some Amy's dinners like the enchiladas or tamales stuffed with roasted vegetables do not have any cholesterol....which is good for me.

She also has soups but they are too expensive for me.

Reactions: Bob Estey