Hebrews 10:26-31

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By Having Jesus Righteousness imputed to you and Declared Not guilty,
When Jesus "declares righteous" (justifies) a man, you need to realize that it is impossible for the Lord to lie (Hebrews 6:18, Titus 1:2).

Therefore, when he declares a man righteous, He will also make him righteous (Romans 5:19, 1 John 3:7).

He calls those things which be not as though they are (Romans 4:17); thus creating a new reality that the man who was previously ungodly (Romans 4:5) is now made righteous (Romans 5:19).

So then, when you are declared "not guilty" it is because you are no longer guilty.

See Hebrews 4:13.

We become holy and without blame before Him in love (Ephesians 1:4).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The person who is in Jesus Christ is saved. Inherent in his repentance towards God and faith in Jesus Christ is hating sin and loving righteousness.
There is no way to get around the fact, then, that repentance is away from a sinful lifestyle.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice rant, Well you fail Titus 2:8, You don't have sound speech Mr pretend Persecuted, I didn't agree I said it can not it does, With you it doesn't you preach a false Gospel And you Don't think Jesus died for all your sins, You will respond yes I do, But I may have to go and Quote where you denied this...Again ...As its the game you like to play
Yes, by all means dredge up the post where I said that, so that I can clarify what I was saying once again.

You don't like the gospel that I preach because it involves the idea that you have to repent of your sins, so you call it a false gospel.

The Bible tells us that in the last days men would not endure sound doctrine but would heap up to themselves teachers to tell them what their itching ears want to hear.

So, you just go with the false teachers that are telling you what you want to hear and start ignoring me.

Obviously, if you don't (and even if you do), I am going to continue to preach the truth and you will be hearing from me things that you do not want to hear.

However I am exhorted by Paul to endure afflictions and to do the work of an evangelist.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Can’t you see for yourselves that Jesus Christ is in you—unless you actually fail the test? 2 Corinthians 13:5

I just started a new Thread on this verse the other day....you better go check it out....you Twist this Scripture “ Almost” as-bad as you do “ Heb. 10”........

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes, by all means dredge up the post where I said that, so that I can clarify what I was saying once again.

You don't like the gospel that I preach because it involves the idea that you have to repent of your sins, so you call it a false gospel.

The Bible tells us that in the last days men would not endure sound doctrine but would heap up to themselves teachers to tell them what their itching ears want to hear.

So, you just go with the false teachers that are telling you what you want to hear and start ignoring me.

Obviously, if you don't (and even if you do), I am going to continue to preach the truth and you will be hearing from me things that you do not want to hear.

However I am exhorted by Paul to endure afflictions and to do the work of an evangelist.

We have been through it multiple times, either your memory isn't that good Or it's your tactics hoping other readers haven't seen it so you play dumb...I'm thinking the latter as you do it quite often, it gets boring Chasing your posts around answering the same things over and over

Here is the fact of the matter When You Tell People They have to repent of their sins to be Saved Someone that isn't saved isn't capable of that you try putting an impossible stumbling block in their way I think its Satans Last Attempt to but doubt in someone's faith in Jesus before he loses Control, When Someone is Saved God does A work in them, they become sensitive To Sin And they Get hurt or hate doing it so they don't want to sin, God dealt With sins Its in the Gospel They are past God Doesnt Charge your sins against you, The thing that annoys Me is the one That Paid such a horrific Price that deserves all praise love and thanks You turn around and Say it Wasnt sufficient If you Sin you have to fix it yourself by Repenting and stop doing it yourself, You trample The Blood Jesus Sacrificed as not worthy, I don't hate you and see you as my enemy like you always say, I feel sorry for you And know you are blind miserable and naked and you are doing the Devils Work Of trying to Put doubt in peoples Faith in Jesus

look You don't Preach the Gospel, I don't think you know the Gospel, Maybe we should start there then aye? What do you say the Gospel Is?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dead faith can not save you. But the church will argue vehemently with you that it will.

I ain’t “ the Church”..... I have not attended church in 55 years....I got out before I got “ completely” ruined by “ blind guides” and Tares like we see in here everyday.....

“ Dead” Faith equals NO Rewards......
“NO” Faith equals Damnation...

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Not sure what to say to you there.

Maybe insight is lacking in one or both parties; and one or both of them needs further illumination.
Maybe one is wrong and one is right. A lot of maybes really.

And that brings is here, having difference in some matters. So, we reason. And so we must not be quick to say “I am right and you are wrong”.

Tong
R1654

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have been through it multiple times, either your memory isn't that good Or it's your tactics hoping other readers haven't seen it so you play dumb...I'm thinking the latter as you do it quite often, it gets boring Chasing your posts around answering the same things over and over

You are the one who is in the business of keeping a record of my wrongs; so I require it of you to prove your claims that I have sinned so greatly on these forums.

God Doesnt Charge your sins against you,

:rolleyes:

You turn around and Say it Wasnt sufficient If you Sin you have to fix it yourself by Repenting and stop doing it yourself, You trample The Blood Jesus Sacrificed as not worthy,

God gives us the power to stop sinning; yes I am preaching the law as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ. As soon as they see the impossibility of it in their own strength, they will come to the end of themselves and begin to trust in Christ to do it for them according to Romans 8:1-4.

He will also sanctify them through His precious shed blood (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and will cleanse them from all their sins (1 John 1:7).

I don't hate you and see you as my enemy like you always say,

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Maybe we should start there then aye? What do you say the Gospel Is?

John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Ephesians 2:1-9

Don't be silly What is your charge against me I don't believe you lol

Do I have to have a charge against you in order to pray for you?

But you hit the nail on the head. It is that you don't believe me; you are in effect calling me a liar. If you had done that to my stepdad he would have rammed you up against a wall and beat you to a pulp. That is not my style; my stepdad was not born again, and I am born again of the Holy Spirit. But I'm just sayin', those kinds of things are fightin' words.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Jo 3:11, For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
1Jo 3:12, Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
1Jo 3:13, Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
1Jo 3:14, We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
1Jo 3:15, Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Mat 7:12, Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Last edited:

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
So, let me get this straight...you think that being saved by Jesus Christ does not involve being changed from the inside out and being made into a new creature in Him?
Why the Christian is saved is because of Jesus Christ. Why he goes to Jesus Christ is because he is convicted of sin, of judgment, of righteousness, and he admits that he can not escape damnation if not of Jesus Christ. And when one is already in Christ, then he is saved and there is no more condemnation for him.

Now, there are many things that happens to the Christian, as he is already in Christ. God will change him to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ.

Tong
R1655

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe one is wrong and one is right. A lot of maybes really.

And that brings is here, having difference in some matters. So, we reason. And so we must not be quick to say “I am right and you are wrong”.

Tong
R1654
I'm in agreement with you there, brother.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why the Christian is saved is because of Jesus Christ. Why he goes to Jesus Christ is because he is convicted of sin, of judgment, of righteousness, and he admits that he can not escape damnation if not of Jesus Christ. And when one is already in Christ, then he is saved and there is no more condemnation for him.

Now, there are many things that happens to the Christian, as he is already in Christ. God will change him to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ.

Tong
R1655
I do believe that God will not transform a man from the inside out against the will of the man.

Jesus and the Holy Spirit are a gentleman.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are born again you will have the works to prove it.

That's not legalism.

If you do Works to “ GET” Saved or if you do Works to “ STAY” Saved or if you offer up your own Works to “ Prove” you are Saved....you are a LEGALIST....
If God does “HIS” Works, “ THROUGH” you.....you understand what it means to be a Christian...you have never Lived it nor experienced it.....that’s where your problem is .....you are Blind.....ask God to open your eyes if you are not too proud to do so....make the move from “ JudaAnity to Christianity....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.. I have not attended church in 55 years...
Suddenly everything becomes clear...

Heb 10:24, And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Heb 10:25, Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Funny how that is in the direct context of the passage of the OP.