Hell is done away with according to Revelation, written to the 7 Churches in Asia Minor before Newness comes.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the book of Revelation is prophecy. John was taken spiritually into the future and many of the events that are described in this book haven’t happened yet.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am not sure what you mean by your first sentence?

Well,

God believes in Hell, as He created it.

Heaven and Hell are , in one sense, just eternal destinations.

Everyone is going to die and their spirit is going to go somewhere.....

2 Choices.

Unbelievers, in general, have the same idea that Christian have, who are "fallen from Grace".
In both cases, they both believe that.... "if im good, more then im bad", then God will weigh my bad vs my good, and if Good is MORE< then i go to heaven.
And of course, the CROSS rejects that self saving, mind blinded situation.

Unbelievers, many, do fear going to Hell., and thats a good thing, as that is a good fear, as that can be used in Evangelism, in soul winning, for their advantage,. As some people will believe in Jesus, because they dont want to go to Hell.
So, that is "pulling them out of the Flame/fire".

You've heard of "death bed conversion".

Happens every day, around the world.

See, its about 100% true that there are no atheists in fox holes, and there are about none who are about to die, and know it.
= People are afraid of "what is going to happen to me after i die", even when these same people have "denied God".. "hated God"..."i dont believe in that GOD STUFF" for 80 yrs.

But when DEATH is in their FACE, they develop a reality check, regarding HELL.

They are laying there, "terminal" in a hospital bed, or in a car wreck.. and they are about to DIE..
In the Hospital bed, they are hooked up to the heart monitor, and are listening to it,..."beep, beep...beep....beep"... wondering when their HEART is going to STOP beating.
They are afraid, MatthewG.
AFRAID of going to Hell., and they should be.
And that Atheist, whose body is torn apart in that car wreck that just happened, is still conscious, and they are thinking...>"I dont want to go to die and go to hell".
See..... that is what unbelievers THINK ABOUT when they are about to DIE.
= "what happens NEXT" !!!!!!
Thats a fact.

And this can be used to bring them to FAITH in CHRIST, as when you get one to hear the Gospel, and they believe..... who is that close to HELL...
= You have pulled them out of the FLAMES.

That is Paul's verse.

It happens.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Will the spiritual body of those whom are resurrected in their condemned body be everlasting? Who are outside the Kingdom?

The born again......are born spiritually = into the Kingdom of God, by God's Holy Spirit.

Its a Spiritual Kingdom....>"God is A Spirit". We are born again SPIRITUALLY into the KOG.

The best way to understand "what is the KOG"....is that its Them. We are "IN Christ" and "One with God". = In the KOG

When you read that the born again are "seated in Heavenly Places".......that is explaining..

= "Being Translated, from Darkness........to LIGHT" = KOG

1.)" God exists IN LIGHT" > 1 Timothy 6:15

2.) God IS Light > 1 John 1:5

3.) Jesus is the LIGHT of the World. > John 8:12

4.) The born again, are CHILDREN OF The LIGHT > Ephesians 5:8

The "New body" is eternal.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country