Hello ! ALL !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just want to say Hi to you all.

And it is good to be in a Christian forum........

I do pray you are all saved , and know how easy and simple it is to be so.

GOD is so good to us! Gentiles !

Reactions: pia

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Welcome Grams! Thanks for making an introduction. I remember seeing some of your posts.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
HI nice to hear from you, and to see someone who understands teh simplicity of it all.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks ! :)

But I am 81 and do not understand much :confused: , except I can post here ! :D
What is it that you need to understand, but the Truth that God has already put into your heart? We are not all theologians nor does God expect it of us. He wants someone who is available to Him. If they are willing and He calls on them, will He not provide whatever they need to accomplish His will in them? Our God is always able, even if we are not.

Reactions: pia

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[What is it that you need to understand, but the Truth that God has already put into your heart? We are not all theologians nor does God expect it of us. He wants someone who is available to Him. If they are willing and He calls on them, will He not provide whatever they need to accomplish His will in them? Our God is always able, even if we are not.]

Oh ! I understand my bible, just at time I may phrase thing different..... and make it hard to understand..
So I try to just use the bible to answer things........

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[What is it that you need to understand, but the Truth that God has already put into your heart? We are not all theologians nor does God expect it of us. He wants someone who is available to Him. If they are willing and He calls on them, will He not provide whatever they need to accomplish His will in them? Our God is always able, even if we are not.]

Oh ! I understand my bible, just at time I may phrase thing different..... and make it hard to understand..
So I try to just use the bible to answer things........
That is not a wrong way to do it. That is one reason why He gave us Bibles.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people want to know why a person cant write it them self ! And want to know why they do not use the bibile?

And others feel the opposite .......... See I think I just did it ? My mind says one thing and I write some thing else.

I read this over and over and one time its ok then next time I feel I wrote it wrong............. ?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Belated welcome Grams ~
10qz605.gif

speedyj1992

Sep 19, 2017
Silicon Valley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just want to say Hi to you all.

And it is good to be in a Christian forum........

I do pray you are all saved , and know how easy and simple it is to be so.

GOD is so good to us! Gentiles !
Yes, yes He is!

Hi guys, this is obviously a very tough day for the country, and as Christians, we have to be lights to the world. I'm a YouTuber trying to spread greater humanization and love, which we really need especially now. I just did a video on this tragedy, and would appreciate the views and generally spreading around the work I'm trying to do through this chanel

[link removed] Please place post in the IT forum when you are posting about your own personal website. Please read ~ .New Members Please Read - Posting Links
Thank you so much. Keep up the prayers and please be loving toward each other and everyone (1 Thessalonians 5:15).