Hello all

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mariner85

Jan 2, 2009
I was involved in the church most of my childhood, even serving as an alter boy for 10 or 11 years. A few years ago I drifted off on my own thinking that knowing of god was enough to get by. Just a few days ago the urge to reconnect with god and get on the right track suddenly came back to me out of nowhere, and rather than shrug it off I chose to grasp the opportunity and run with it. Now I acknowledge I am by no means a perfect individual, in fact I have done some horrible things in my short life, but I want to work on correcting these mistakes before it is too late, and get back on the right track towards a good and rewarding life with god once again at my side. Strange as it sounds, I even feel I had an encounter with him last night, and it really put me at ease.I hope to get to know as many of you as I can, and enjoy all of your words of hope and encouragement.Sincerely,Mike

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Mike. Hope we could help you connect with God through His words in the Book. The Word of God bring peace, joy, love etc. Glad to have you with us, and look forward to discuss God with you.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
There is nothing as exciting as being a newly refreshed and recharged christian is there.welcome to the board.your brother in christRyan Fitz

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB Mike glad to have you aboard let me know if I can be of any help just drop me a PM anytime