Hello from Canada!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dec 28, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello:

My name is Pastor Ashley Amos. I'm a Pastor at Amos Ministries. My wife and I have been together for 21 years and we have 3 sons (14, 11 & 7).

We're passionate about spreading the Gospel of Jesus and establishing the truth about his teachings.

I enjoy meeting believers online to discuss, ask and answer questions. It is important to have meaningful discussions about faith.

I look forward to meeting new folks and having great conversations!

Be blessed!

Ashley Amos

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello:

My name is Pastor Ashley Amos. I'm a Pastor at Amos Ministries. My wife and I have been together for 21 years and we have 3 sons (14, 11 & 7).

We're passionate about spreading the Gospel of Jesus and establishing the truth about his teachings.

I enjoy meeting believers online to discuss, ask and answer questions. It is important to have meaningful discussions about faith.

Be blessed!

Ashley Amos
Welcome to the forum!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello:

Be blessed!

Ashley Amos
Welcome to Christianity Board.
I had an ancestor named Amos that started a town 39 miles west of Philadelphia, PA that is called, "Coatesville."
I hope your time at CB is both fruitful and enlightening.
I was born in Toronto and have made Brantford,On. my home for 24 years. :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello:

Be blessed!

Ashley Amos[/QUOTE
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face to you and give you peace.

Reactions: Amos Ministries

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello:

Be blessed!

Ashley Amos
Hello Pastor Amos Ashley, my name is sir quietthinker. I also have a ministry.....it's keeping things real. Maybe my wife and I are not together because I didn't assume and advertise a title. Anyway, that's beside the point now that everybody knows I'm a sir. I enjoy meaningful discussions as well even if I'm not acknowledged by my title which everybody now knows I have.

I know, I could do with a clip around my ears or maybe I mean a gob stopper to tie down the tongue but perhaps the audience would determine that..... I'm sure there'll be a variety of opinions......of course I'm only looking for those who have achieved the status of humility.

In the meanwhile, chuck in your two bobs worth and keep to the narrow track.

blessings to you with humour and a twinkle in your eye.

ps.....ohhhh, about the sir thing.....still in remission.....from self

Last edited:

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello:

Be blessed!

Ashley Amos
Howdy, nice to meet you!

I'm Jane, and I love chatting about different perspectives (in a respectful manner).

Dec 28, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello Pastor Amos Ashley, my name is sir quietthinker. I also have a ministry.....it's keeping things real. Maybe my wife and I are not together because I didn't assume and advertise a title. Anyway, that's beside the point now that everybody knows I'm a sir. I enjoy meaningful discussions as well even if I'm not acknowledged by my title which everybody now knows I have.

I know, I could do with a clip around my ears or maybe I mean a gob stopper to tie down the tongue but perhaps the audience would determine that..... I'm sure there'll be a variety of opinions......of course I'm only looking for those who have achieved the status of humility.

In the meanwhile, chuck in your two bobs worth and keep to the narrow track.

blessings to you with humour and a twinkle in your eye.

ps.....ohhhh, about the sir thing.....still in remission.....from self
Greetings to you sir! Hope all is well in beautiful Australia!

Dec 28, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Welcome to Christianity Board.
I had an ancestor named Amos that started a town 39 miles west of Philadelphia, PA that is called, "Coatesville."
I hope your time at CB is both fruitful and enlightening.
I was born in Toronto and have made Brantford,On. my home for 24 years. :)

Nice to meet you!
I was born in England, and moved to Toronto when I was 2. Stayed there for maybe a year and then have called Edmonton home for the past 40 years.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nice to meet you!
I was born in England, and moved to Toronto when I was 2. Stayed there for maybe a year and then have called Edmonton home for the past 40 years.
My ancestor, Thomas Coates, left Yorkshire on the Duke of York and landed at Halifax in April, 1772.
I lived in Calgary from 1980-88.
I assume you've heard of Brantford? :mad: lol