Hello there - new member here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OnceLostNowFound

Sep 12, 2023
Burlington, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello there,

I am a new member here and I am looking forward to many wonderful discussions with you all. I was recently baptized in the spring of 2023 and I have a new church family that I am very grateful to have.

I am working on a project to bring myself closer to my faith. I am doing a bible study book by book, chapter by chapter of the Bible. You can follow my journey here at Scripture Insight - An Intimate Journey into the Word: A Testament of Renewed Faith

Please let me know what you think. I have completed Genesis and I'm likely moving onto the New Testament before I circle back and continue at Exodus.

Thank you
Michael

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello there,

I am a new member here and I am looking forward to many wonderful discussions with you all. I was recently baptized in the spring of 2023 and I have a new church family that I am very grateful to have.

I am working on a project to bring myself closer to my faith. I am doing a bible study book by book, chapter by chapter of the Bible. You can follow my journey here at Scripture Insight - An Intimate Journey into the Word: A Testament of Renewed Faith

Please let me know what you think. I have completed Genesis and I'm likely moving onto the New Testament before I circle back and continue at Exodus.

Thank you
Michael
Hello Michael
In your pursuit of knowledge and understanding you might check the link in my signature on ReDiscovering God. There are many treasures.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello there,

Thank you
Michael
Hello and welcome here! :) <><

Reactions: OnceLostNowFound

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a new member here and I am looking forward to many wonderful discussions with you all.
Precious friend Michael, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very Richly Encouraged And Edified In The
Lord Jesus Christ And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided ( I and II ). PG rated "Approved" *
↑ brought me Out of Confusion, and closer to faith! ↑

Grace, Peace, Mercy And Love

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png
Amen.

ChrisE

Last edited:

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello there,

Thank you
Michael
I have read through Gen 3, and I love what you have written.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello there,

Thank you
Michael
Hi Michael and Welcome to the forum.
Appears YOU ARE on the RIGHT PATH.
May God Bless you abundantly.

Words of Caution…
* Excellent you are READING Gods Word.
* Scripture does NOT read LIKE a novel.
* Bit by Bit, Little by Little, God reveals His KNOWLEDGE.
* Once READ: STUDY, comparing Scripture with Scripture WITH CONSIDERATION, of:
Who, What, When, Why, the Scripture APPLIES.
* Keep in Remembrance…
** Gods Word IS expressly approved BY God.
** The Lord God Himself has Promised, Shall, Will GIVE “His Understanding of His Word” TO: those individuals WHO: Freely, Expressly, Heartfully, (with their OWN WORD): VOW their Allegiance TO Him.

Glory to God,
Taken

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello there,

Thank you
Michael
Welcome to the faith and welcome to the forums!! Ill try to check out your link!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello there,

Thank you
Michael
I took a look at your response to Matthew 5. Very insightful and accurate. Thanks for sharing.