Hello there.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
Pretty sure it was Special Forces. He was the pioneer in the research for some form of stealth armor. I heard he got the idea from some book called the "Bible", but his colleagues had no faith in the project.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biggandyy, There is one in every crowd.... You see humor where most people don't.... That's a good trait. .. Be blessed.
Pomp.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
funny-gifs-amalgamation.gif

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
HEY!!!!!

If you want a snazzy Santa hat for your avatar just post in this thread and I'll add a Santa hat to your avatar and post it here. You can then add it to your profile.

Help celebrate the Christmas season with a pagan hat on your head, just like BiggAndyy!

And annoy all those members you just love watching me torment and tease (in love, of course). ;)

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Jesus should sue the Salvation Army. He IS the Salvation Army. Furthermore, I think Jesus should sue the U.S. Army because they used a slogan a few years back: An army of one.

He should sue them both. Because the real Salvation Army is an Army of One. And it's Jesus Christ!

And no, he ain't the General Christian... He's the Commander and Chief!

I'm FHII, and I approve of this message!

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
HEY!!!!!

If you want a snazzy Santa hat for your avatar just post in this thread and I'll add a Santa hat to your avatar and post it here. You can then add it to your profile.

Help celebrate the Christmas season with a pagan hat on your head, just like BiggAndyy!

And annoy all those members you just love watching me torment and tease (in love, of course). ;)

I guess it's only fitting for "BiggSantaAndyy" to come bearing .Gif's, lol. I don't know if a big floating Santa hat in the sky (my avatar) would go over too well. Wouldn't want people to think I'm into the Word of Faith gospel. :p

Reactions: biggandyy