Hello

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
Some of you have already interacted with me. I'm Christian Commando. Yes, theres a reason I'm known as this. No, its not thought of out of the blue, but has been earned. God had called me as a minister back in my mid 20s. I'm 52 now. God has had me leading Bible Studies and Classes, then also "Shut-in Ministries", also 24 hour Mentoring and Counciling for Convicts trying to come back in into society after paying thier debts, involved with Children's and Youth Ministries, Single and Married young to older adult Ministries, Bringing diverse religious Churches to working together- rural and Town/City. God called me as "Evangelistic", so Ministries all related to all types, thru churches, in homes, Nursing Homes, In Home Care Centers, dealing with religions, both Christian and Cult, Street, Homeless, rural and city, Business, residential, new construction and more. I love reading, studying and researching God's Word, as well as sharing It or discussing It with others. I pray this helps others understand where I am in my stand for god. God Bless!!