Help! Change the visual settings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David161099

Nov 19, 2007
Since you guys have changed the settings and fonts, I have found this board simply unreadable.I don't know why, but the words actually hurt my eyes, and I can't stand to look at it for long.On Some boards, you can individually change the 'skin' or settings?I hate the colours too.But if at least there is some way for me to change the font I'm looking at, at least I can read it. Does anyone know what I could do?If not.....I guess I will be saying good bye.(Sorry it must be my brain chemistry or something, I just find the settings so awful I can't look at it for long).

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
We realize it is not well liked, in fact its down right homely, Dare I say ugly:)But I think Denver has plans to change it so wish you would not leave. Or at least check back in a few weeks. I have enjoyed our conversations hope they helped you.

David161099

Nov 19, 2007
(kriss;54259)
We realize it is not well liked, in fact its down right homely, Dare I say ugly:)But I think Denver has plans to change it so wish you would not leave. Or at least check back in a few weeks. I have enjoyed our conversations hope they helped you.
No worries, it's good to have a response.