Here's one of Trump's racist actions during his Presidency

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God! We got Jesus!

Love you, brother. I don't care what they say about ya!
just make sure lil naomi never has to hear or see some what others do say about me . cause four letter words aint
something we want her learning from the cradle .
Thats right sister , you are loved too , no matter what anyone says about ya . just march on IN THE LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God! We got Jesus!

Love you, brother. I don't care what they say about ya!
This is about the time she might cry and fuss a bit more , she will be teething if not already . yeah
a long time ago noah too was teething . my goodness time has flown . He is , LORD willing , soon to turn twenty five in JULY .
Wait . i just remembered something .
We got seventeen days and a month till may twenty fifth . Do that date sound familiar . that is right sister . a birthday is sneaking up .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is about the time she might cry and fuss a bit more , she will be teething if not already . yeah
a long time ago noah too was teething . my goodness time has flown . He is , LORD willing , soon to turn twenty five in JULY .
Wait . i just remembered something .
We got seventeen days and a month till may twenty fifth . Do that date sound familiar . that is right sister . a birthday is sneaking up .
It sure is. Ill be 29 :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sure is. Ill be 29 :)
That was five years before i was drawn to Christ at the age of thirty four . In may , right after someones birthday
on the thirtieth i will be turning eighteen . yep may thirtieth of two thousand and six .
that means you had just turned eleven . time do fly sister . and soon the lambs will FLY HOME to the LORD too .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trump alleging voter fraud,
Pretyy much proven that there was voter fraud.. Maybe not enough to overturn the election. But proven
inciting riot,
When? Jan 6? You have bought into Lies. Trump did not incite this. It was a peaceful protest until the crowd was fired on.. What did you expect them to do. I suggest you do your research and see what really happened
threatening enemies (what a Christian standard this dude has!)
Name me one president who has not done this? Its part of your job
Biden did not commit treason.
lol. You really have fallen for the lie
You're just talking smack. They are trying to impeach him but currently have nothing.
Actually they have ten times more proof than they had against trump. But if you impeach biden, who is president?

I would love to see him impeached also. he is guilty as hell. But at the same token. I would be scared to. Camila would be far worse.
Look . I don't really care if you like Biden or no, but it amazes me that you folk can back someone who is so hateful to others, wants revenge on his enemies.
No one hates this country or other people worse than Biden.

If he gets in office. they will get what is coming to them.. Don;t complain when you try to attack your political aponent, and think your going to get away with it if that person wins..
Hopefully, all you maga people who want change are praying for Biden--that is what you are supposed to be doing.
All you do is diss him.
Oh I pray for him. Its my Job as a believer in God

But I do not want him anywhere near that office after the next election. My country can not last another 4 years of his nonsense

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but that was 3 years ago. Remember also that when Kamala ran against Biden, she was the first to he knocked off the stage. She is unpopular with the Dems. They don't want her there, even for a few months. She is incompetent ... clueless.
But then again, this is an upside down world, an alternative universe we are experiencing.
I think the Dems made the mistake thinking people would accept a colored woman President after tolerating a Muslim for 8 years.

Of all the candidates Biden was the familiar old dog. Besides,when everyone else is persuaded to drop out of the race,you are left with the last one standing.

When Obama first entered the race a few candidate hopefuls dropped out. Well before the first primary.
And who was going to vote for the last holdout? McCain was mentally unfit as was Biden even then. Only he wasn't allowed on the ticket.

The only reason the man was even that far along in the race was to reward him for having the back of Bush 43 during his two terms.

Kamala is a token. Meaning she,though totally inept and unfit for the office, is there to offset the racist truth about Biden.

A racist wouldn't have a "black" VP.
Except Kamala isn't black. She couldn't be. JB would never stand for that.

Oh,Dem defenders might say, if JB was a racist he wouldn't agree to be a black man's VP!

Except Barack isn't black. His father was Kenyan. His mother is white.

And JB wanted in the office long before BHO. Biden's long corrupt history insured BHO had all the inroads to dirty politics.

That what runs this world,the government of each and every country,is out of our control.

We are a slave species.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I work in one of the 10 most dangerous cities in America ......Birmingham. Told my wife "You know there is danger nearby when the garbage man tells you Watch your back!" That means that the only white guy within a mile is a lamb among wolves.
I inspect houses that banks have seized .....A week ago I encountered a cat. Still trying to figure out if he lost eight lives and I lost seven ......He came out of the kitchen ....he went right and I went left.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care if Trump is racist or not. Elite politicians from both sides are not Eagle Scouts. They dont have to work regular jobs. They don't care about us.

His strategy for getting votes happens to benefit me more and lower gas prices. So he gets the thumbs up.

Did you watch the video? The video was proving Trump isn't a racist.

The black man in the video received two life sentences for a drug conviction. He was already in prison for 16 years.

The Obama administration denied the man clemency. Trump gave the man clemency.

The man thanked God first and then President Trump. He was able to finally be with his 18 year old son who asked for clemency for his dad.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I work in one of the 10 most dangerous cities in America ......Birmingham. Told my wife "You know there is danger nearby when the garbage man tells you Watch your back!" That means that the only white guy within a mile is a lamb among wolves.
I inspect houses that banks have seized .....A week ago I encountered a cat. Still trying to figure out if he lost eight lives and I lost seven ......He came out of the kitchen ....he went right and I went left.
This is off topic but what is Montgomery, Alabama like?

One of my cousins and her husband moved to Montgomery from NJ. They bought a home there.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is off topic but what is Montgomery, Alabama like?

One of my cousins and her husband moved to Montgomery from NJ. They bought a home there.

Montgomery is the Capital. The police do a great job in keeping it safe. There is an Air Force base there as well. Most of those cities are reasonably safe ...A lot of history there.

Reactions: Debp