Here's one of Trump's racist actions during his Presidency

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Vengeance is of God as He will repay in wrath.
Like Christ taught too, do not avenge yourselves, when you do good to the evil people hot fiery coals are heaped on their heads, if they do not repent of their wickedness.

These concepts are all of God and in agreement.

Matthew 5
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 [a]But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 7:19
Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Matthew 10
11 “Now whatever city or town you enter, inquire who in it is worthy, and stay there till you go out. 12 And when you go into a household, greet it. 13 If the household is worthy, let your peace come upon it. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. 14 And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet. 15 Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!

Matthew 13
40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

Romans 12:19
Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

Romans 12:20
Therefore “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”

2 Thessalonians 1
Greeting
1 Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy,

To the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:

2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

God’s Final Judgment and Glory
3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other, 4 so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and [a]tribulations that you endure, 5 which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer; 6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with [c]tribulation those who trouble you, 7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who [d]believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

11 Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power, 12 that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like Christ taught too, do not avenge yourselves, when you do good to the evil people hot fiery coals are heaped on their heads, if they do not repent of their wickedness.

Matthew 5
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 [a]But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 10
11 “Now whatever city or town you enter, inquire who in it is worthy, and stay there till you go out. 12 And when you go into a household, greet it. 13 If the household is worthy, let your peace come upon it. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. 14 And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet. 15 Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!

Matthew 13
40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

Therefore “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”

2 Thessalonians 1
Greeting

3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other, 4 so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and [a]tribulations that you endure, 5 which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer; 6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with [c]tribulation those who trouble you, 7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who [d]believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

11 Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power, 12 that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Remember . DID JESUS attack the woman caught in adultery . NO .
did he tell her to go and sin no more YES .
Remember this when the inclusive unified love relgion
goes after the bible believers . DONT JUST cheer them on and act as though tis the will of GOD
to round such up . Cause the last time i checked JESUS never called for the round up of even false religoins .
BUT SOON the call will come and many will heed this call .
The call to cast out , to rid , to round up the fundamental non conforming true christain .
DO TRY AND REMEMBER . though many wont remember .
I say this not out of fear for what i see is coming against folks like me . I SAY it
so perhaps when it cometh to pass , SOME will remember . Sensual emotinal robots is all this inclusive merging lovey do
religoin is producing . Soliders of another love which in soon time will believe
they do the will of their sensual love god when folks like me are rounded up , cast out .
REMEMBER . JESUS said a LOT O THINGS . take heed to THEM ALL . not just some . BUT ALL OF IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 5

Matthew 10

Matthew 13

2 Thessalonians 1
Greeting

Notice JESUS did not say to those who would not beleive , OH ITS OKAY JUST HUG LOVE AND IT DONT MATTER what YA BELEIVE .
You ever notice the apostels . they shook the dust OFF against those who rejected , who refused to BELEIVE , YEAH
TO BELEIVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
so lets remember that the next time the pope or anyone else tries to tell us
that all religoins are coming to GOD in their own way . that all serve the same God .
Remember that the next time one tries to say judge not , you dont know their heart
and that there are good people in every religoin .
cause the last time i checked the heart of man is wicked FROM EVEN HIS YOUTH UP
and the last time i checked THERE IS NONE WHO IS GOOD BUT GOD .
AKA , we better preach the DIRE NEED TO BELEIVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST PEROID . and make no exceptoins for anyone .
ANYONE WHO will not recieve the testimony of GOD , that gospel of CHRIST , shake the dust off
DONT JUST HUG AND TRY AND FIND COMMON GROUND . its all a lie they do preach now . their love , their unity
their common ground IS ALL A LIE . meant to simply MERGE ALL AS ONE
under what they all beleive is love and is GOD . ONLY IT BE THE DEVIL and its love cometh ONLY OF THE WORLD .

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trump alleging voter fraud, inciting riot, threatening enemies (what a Christian standard this dude has!) Biden did not commit treason. You're just talking smack. They are trying to impeach him but currently have nothing.
Look . I don't really care if you like Biden or no, but it amazes me that you folk can back someone who is so hateful to others, wants revenge on his enemies.

Hopefully, all you maga people who want change are praying for Biden--that is what you are supposed to be doing.
All you do is diss him.

The proof being that the voter fraud actually occurred. Simple task really .....Judges agreed with Liberal Attorneys seeking changes in state voting laws because of COVID. Now go back to the voting laws abandoned so that the fraud could occur. In each case the state law explicitly declares that no one can change the laws without the State. Legislature convening to change the laws. State Legislatures were afraid to gather because of COVID. State laws were changed. The majority of those states have changed their voting laws.
There will be no more sheets of plywood erected to hide the cheating process. Republican and Democrat pool watchers legally allowed to watch the counting. Courts have been told to stay out of the voting process. Now let's see what Reuters recently reported. A report was issued that stated 7% of all voters approve of cheating to win ........do you really want to follow this lead? Breaking down the 7% .......85% of those were incomes over $150,00 a year. Over 80% of those were Democrats ......claiming the government should ration energy and food. The majority of those were IVY League Graduates. I've dealt with them .....Supposed best educated ......not the brightest or sharpest tacks in the bunch. Want to read a book? I can borrow from those that will be standing and waiting for the theft to occur once again .....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The proof being that the voter fraud actually occurred. Simple task really .....Judges agreed with Liberal Attorneys seeking changes in state voting laws because of COVID. Now go back to the voting laws abandoned so that the fraud could occur. In each case the state law explicitly declares that no one can change the laws without the State. Legislature convening to change the laws. State Legislatures were afraid to gather because of COVID. State laws were changed. The majority of those states have changed their voting laws.
There will be no more sheets of plywood erected to hide the cheating process. Republican and Democrat pool watchers legally allowed to watch the counting. Courts have been told to stay out of the voting process. Now let's see what Reuters recently reported. A report was issued that stated 7% of all voters approve of cheating to win ........do you really want to follow this lead? Breaking down the 7% .......85% of those were incomes over $150,00 a year. Over 80% of those were Democrats ......claiming the government should ration energy and food. The majority of those were IVY League Graduates. I've dealt with them .....Supposed best educated ......not the brightest or sharpest tacks in the bunch. Want to read a book? I can borrow from those that will be standing and waiting for the theft to occur once again .....
every man , woman and child would be amazed and shocked if they knew WHO was running the show within the realm
of even christendom , politics and etc . AND I MEAN EVERY .
We got us a serious delusion taking hold upon many now . The sooner folks who claim CHRIST actually BIBLE UP
the far better off they would be .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ITS ALL A DOG AND PONY SHOW . one side does all to impeach trump
the other to impeach biden . YET THE SAME SONG AND DANCE they both dance too , KEEPS ON , KEEPING ON .
and nothing can stop it , TILL THE DAY OF THE LORD WHEN HE COMETH TO DESTROY the wicked who rejected HIM .
We better get in the bible folks . and get busy learning or get busy burning on the day of the LORD .
cause far too many are being decieved . AND THE SOLTUION COMETH to UNITE all as one under the lie
and as the answer to all the ills and problems of the world . AND IT COMETH OF ANTI CHRIST . folks better watch out .
and Both SIDES are already preaching it . oOOOPS .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re: the idea politics and religion should be separate.

Our elected officials typically swear their oath on a Bible.
Our founding documents refer to nature and nature's God.

Our pledge of allegiance identifies America as one nation under God.

Christian identity insures a candidate has a chance at the office they're running for.

Politics and religion in America are synonymous.

Anyone who has prayed for this nation in any way has proven this.
But now politics and religion should be separate?

How naive we are .

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pour elected officials typically swear their oath on a Bible.

Christian identity insures a candidate has a chance at the office they're running for.

How naive we are .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ITS ALL A DOG AND PONY SHOW . one side does all to impeach trump
the other to impeach biden . YET THE SAME SONG AND DANCE they both dance too , KEEPS ON , KEEPING ON .
and nothing can stop it , TILL THE DAY OF THE LORD WHEN HE COMETH TO DESTROY the wicked who rejected HIM .
We better get in the bible folks . and get busy learning or get busy burning on the day of the LORD .
cause far too many are being decieved . AND THE SOLTUION COMETH to UNITE all as one under the lie
and as the answer to all the ills and problems of the world . AND IT COMETH OF ANTI CHRIST . folks better watch out .
and Both SIDES are already preaching it . oOOOPS .

Of course, it is only the Lord Jesus who will return and set things right as they should be.

However, when you see the immoral craziness going on....and certain politicians are promoting that immoral craziness even to young children in schools....that is when you need to vote for someone who will help stem the tide of evilness.

Some politicians are starting to speak up and even leave the Democratic party due to the Democrats embracing the Woke culture.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, it is only the Lord Jesus who will return and set things right as they should be.

However, when you see the immoral craziness going on....and certain politicians are promoting that immoral craziness even to young children in schools....that is when you need to vote for someone who will help stem the tide of evilness.

Some politicians are starting to speak up and even leave the Democratic party due to the Democrats embracing the Woke culture.
amigo twenty twenty four . I guess Debp can be my VP . but prepare to get shot at my friend .
cause if i win i would clean house . And i mean ALL out house cleaning .
Bibles back in school . laws that support evil getting removed . We is gonna get shot at more than once my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Our elected officials typically swear their oath on a Bible.

How naive we are .
amigo twenty twenty four and Debp as my VP . blessed peace as speaker of the house .
But do be warned we would not be loved . shots would be fired at us all . but it be HOUSE cleaning time in the nation
and the world .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amigo twenty twenty four . I guess Debp can be my VP . but prepare to get shot at my friend .
cause if i win i would clean house . And i mean ALL out house cleaning .
Bibles back in school . laws that support evil getting removed . We is gonna get shot at more than once my friend .
If Trump can't do it, what makes you think you can?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump can't do it, what makes you think you can?
i never said i could . One thing i do know i would never have supported the abraham peace accord .
Its time to preach the truth again . and the truth is that the muslims do not serve the same GOD we do .
Truth is unbelieving jews are in grave danger as well lest they repent to beleive on CHRIST JESUS .
pope francis and the vatican were the ones behind this abraham peace accords
and yet cause trump helped huge to usher it in , the right thinketh it a good thing . IT AINT .
THEY GONNA MERGE ALL RELIGOINS dude . and JESUS and the true gospel GETS TROD UNDER FOOT to attain this lie they preach .
This is not gonna bode well for them on the day of the LORD either .
The very thing they THINK is gonna help to usher in world peace n safety
IS GONNA USHER IN THE WRATH OF GOD UPON THEM ALL . SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IS A COMING .
and none shall escape it . We better focus on the real gospel again and have naught to do with this
social incluisive one either . Not a bit of this is gonna work to the good of any who partook of it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ps . do not under any circumstance , no , not even at gunpoint , vote for biden or any progressive liberal .
jus a friendly reminder to all .

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ps . do not under any circumstance , no , not even at gunpoint , vote for biden or any progressive liberal .
jus a friendly reminder to all .
Yes, it's just getting too crazy....and most of the Democrats are embracing the craziness of Woke culture.

Biden didn't even have to sign a Transgender Day of Visibility....he could have refused to do that. But he did sign it...and for Easter Sunday no less! Forcing this type of thing on the rest of us...who do not believe in it.

P.S. Heard someone say transgenders are only about .1% of the population, yet forced upon the rest of us.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it's just getting too crazy....and most of the Democrats are embracing the craziness of Woke culture.

Biden didn't even have to sign a Transgender Day of Visibility....he could have refused to do that. But he did sign it...and for Easter Sunday no less! Forcing this type of thing on the rest of us...who do not believe in it.

just wait till you see what is already on the move . just wait till you see
the laws already on the books that have not yet been enforced . BUT SOON will be .
The time of relative peace n ease IS OVER FOR THE WESTERN SOCITIES . what is and what is to come
will come with fury against the true lambs who did not conform .
PRO LONGED DENTENTION . look it up .
Any who is deemed as POTENTIALLY being a terrorist , can be rounded up and detained without trial
without lawyer till a special committe determines WHEN or IF EVER they are safe to return to society .
IT was sold in under the guise of protecting us against so called jihad terroists
who though they had not yet committed any act of terror , these could be rounded up .
AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY that was a guise .
CAUSE WHEN I CHECKED the POTENTIAL TERROIST LIST
I did see muslim extremist on it , BUT AT NUMBER SEVEN .
NUMBER ONE WAS FUNDAMENTAL EVANGELICAL CHRISTAIN . THAT IS THE REAL TARGET . IT ALWAYS WAS .
that means they could ROUND UP anyone within that realm if even THEY HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG .
YEAH . ponder on that for a bit .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

P.S. Heard someone say transgenders are only about .1% of the population, yet forced upon the rest of us.

and the churches are being trained through inclusivity and religous so called tolerance
to see men like me as extremist . THEY WONT BE TRYING TO DEFEND our rights my friend .
and the so called religous tolerance act that everyone seemth to love
WONT EITHER . YOU NEED to really read it . IT will only protect the rights of THE INCLUSIVE ONES
not the true biblical ones . mark them words well . WE ARE GETTING SET UP .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
our betrayer is at hand and soon many will be cast out of society , hunted
and seen as nothing more than potential dangerous terrorits and haters .
AND ALL cause they would not sell out the truth , conform to the inclusive world .
ITS ALL A SET UP and the snare of it all came in under the guise it was love and for tolerance .
THIS WORLD , heck even christendom hasbeen duped by it . NO fear of man . whatever we suffer is whatever we suffer .
BUT NEVER CONFORM to the world to the lie of the unholy harlot who is gathering all to be as one .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

worse , it aint just democratic liberal churches i see embracing rainbows and other stuff
and the lie that says all religoins serve the same GOD . Both sides are doing it now
and it will only get worse and all they will think and beleive is ITS LOVE ITS OF GOD and etc . BUT TIS A LIE
from the dragon and its mother be the harlot .