Here's one of Trump's racist actions during his Presidency

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I get a witness?
a witness for what my friend . that either side listens to their side and believes whatever bad the other side says .
YEAH THEY ALL DO THIS . I have ZERO hope in men sister . zero .
THE LORD ALONE IS MY HOPE and MY SALVATION . NOW leap up and let all that has breath praise the glorious LORD .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a witness for what my friend . that either side listens to their side and believes whatever bad the other side says .
THE LORD ALONE IS MY HOPE and MY SALVATION . NOW leap up and let all that has breath praise the glorious LORD .
Not to mention politics and religion should be separate.

Render unto Caesar.

These folk think they can make the country better--but we know the world will wax worse and worse according to Matt 24. The only cure for this world is Jesus.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I get a witness?
the mainstream news is the worst . its hard enough to find any news these days .
SO i rest in the GOOD NEWS OF THE GLORIOUS LORD JESUS CHRIST , THAT GOSPEL .
TIME IS RUNNING OUT . my advice to all that has breath , CHOOSE YE THIS DAY THE GLORIOUS GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
and never heed the social inclusive one that rejoices in a lie that will not save them .
And its all over both camps too . I seen presidents and leaders from both the rep and dem
that all beleive the lie now . the lie that wont save a one of them . the lie that has trod the dire need
to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST right under foot by a guise of a love that wont save a one of them .
THEY ALL IN ON IT . both sides preach it and believe it . I am wore
out with watching most of all those who claim to BELIEVE IN JESUS , SPOUTING THIS LIE and using
HIS NAME TO do it . what a horrible end awaits those . THEY better repent is all i can say and very fast too .
Enough with this all religoins serve the same GOD stuff . IT BE A LIE .
The only ones who do serve GOD are those who truly BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST . and that be a fact .
all other religoins and contrary mindsets do serve the same god . but notice i said god and not GOD .
read acts twenty six tonight and see what JESUS TOLD PAUL .
ONLY HE can set one free from the POWER OF SATAN etc . Exactly .

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
trump alleging voter fraud, inciting riot, threatening enemies (what a Christian standard this dude has!)
Voter fraud has long been proven. It is a documented fact Trump did not incite a riot.
Threatening enemies? A world leader worth his office certainly doesn't codle them.

You are merely regurgitating the Lefts propaganda.
Biden did not commit treason.
He did. In collusion with BHO.
You're just talking smack. They are trying to impeach him but currently have nothing.
They have no support because those who own Biden buy those who could pursue the case.
Look . I don't really care if you like Biden or no,
Obviously that is inaccurate else you wouldn't parrot left wing propaganda.

but it amazes me that you folk can back someone who is so hateful to others, wants revenge on his enemies.
God took revenge on his enemies.
Hopefully, all you maga people who want change are praying for Biden--that is what you are supposed to be doing.
All you do is diss him.
Do you pray for Donald and his family?

There is much to disrespect with regard to a party committed to destroying this nation.

Who could possibly respect that? And claim they hold respect at a premium.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Render unto Caesar.

These folk think they can make the country better--but we know the world will wax worse and worse according to Matt 24. The only cure for this world is Jesus
Politics and religoin should never have merged .
now we have two sides . bacially national and religoin and the world and religon and both sides
are under already the world govt appointed religoin and many know it not .
WHAT is the one religoin or mindset that can unify all to be as one . a false love can .
just spout love all day and try and make it seem like all are serving the same god .
THEY FOUND out what ALL religoins had in common . A beleif to do good , to love and etc .
THAT IS HOW THEY ARE UNIFYIN THEM and even secular . YET ITS ALL A LIE .
just cause other religoins might have certain aspects about doing good , about love and loving one another
DONT MEAN THEY LOVE GOD , KNOW GOD at all . and yet more and more seem to think they do if they just do good
and love one another . WHAT A LIE . and its not gonna save them .
You know what i get told when i say all other religoins are false and are in danger
lest they repent and beleive on JESUS CHRIST .
I Get told STOP HATING JUDGER . what gives you the right to say that . you dont know THEIR HEART
there are good people in every religoin and etc .
TO WHICH I SAY THIS . The HEART OF MAN IS WICKED from his youth and up
and the last time i checked THERE IS NONE WHO IS GOOD BUT GOD .
THUS ALL NEED JESUS CHRIST . they dont like that answer . BUT TRUE IT IS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Voter fraud has long been proven. It is a documented fact Trump did not incite a riot.
Threatening enemies? A world leader worth his office certainly doesn't codle them.

They have no support because those who own Biden buy those who could pursue the case.

There is much to disrespect with regard to a party committed to destroying this nation.

Yes I pray for trump .
Arent you from Europe? Denmark, huh? That's what your profile says. But you speak as if you are here.

I don't parrot left wing propaganda. I just don't care for hate politics.

and you say God took revenge on His enemies? Does that give you some kind of power to do something to yours? 'Tis a fine Christian here, a fine one. I'm sure God will do just fine without your help.

You also said Biden committed treason with Obama? Is that right?

:Laughingoutloud:
You're just talking smack. Denmark.
Gonna put you on ignore.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Render unto Caesar.

These folk think they can make the country better--but we know the world will wax worse and worse according to Matt 24. The only cure for this world is Jesus.
the only cure . yep .
and yet most are trodding the cure under foot for a lie that will not save them .
What happens to the nation , let alone world that abandons GOD . It gets turned into something . oh yeah HELL .
The signs of the times are building . all we can do is POINT to JESUS CHRIST and fast too . while there still BE TIME
to do so .

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Yes I pray for trump .
Arent you from Europe? Denmark, huh? That's what your profile says. But you speak as if you are here.

and you say God took revenge on His enemies? Does that give you some kind of power to do something to yours? 'Tis a fine Christian here, a fine one. I'm sure God will do just fine without your help.

I'm under contract here in Europe. I'm an American.

Gonna put you on ignore.
I appreciate your consideration. I tire of hateful anti-Trump devotees whose accumen is nill.

Reactions: Debp

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what do you suppose will happen to a world that trods under foot the dire need to have to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and rather focuses on merging all religoins to be as one , the world to be as one
and believing this is how they will attain world PEACE AND SAFETY .
WILL a world get such a thing . or , OR WILL IT BE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION FROM WHICH THEY WILL NOT ESCAPE .
and now a word .
FOR when they shall say PEACE N SAFETY THEN SUDDEN DESTRUCTION COMETH UPON THEM and they will NOT ESCAPE .
just reminding us where this false love merger is leading all who merged under it , RIGHT UNTO . THE DAY OF GREAT WAILING .

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If Joe Biden remains in power, I fear for America's future.
I fear for the US future regardless who will be elected.
Biden OR Trump, it will be a mess.

I am amazed that a country with millions of people can only come up with these two jokers for president.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dems don't have much faith in Biden and so they may find a way to oust him. They must do it by Aug. 19, the DNC. Something might happen to him in the next 4 months. ???
But who would replace him? Not Kamela. Not Kennedy. And I don't think Gavin Newsom looks good since he failed that debate with DeSantis. I think Gavin was trying to get his foot in the door... just in case. During that debate he lied and wouldn't answer direct questions... but then again, Biden is a liar and they don't care. Steal, lie ... just win any which way you can. Besides California is dying, millions have left and the exodus continues. Cal now has a $20 minimum wage. That is enough to destroy small businesses. Get ready for more inflation. A President Newsom would turn this country into what San Francisco looks and smells like.
- which Biden will accomplish if he remains.
That would be a tough one to ignor for many voters.
How about Michelle Obama? YES, they would jump on that band wagon. Barrack and Michelle ... in the WH ...once again! And who really would she be taking advice from? They certainly have the experience. But she has said no in the past when considered. Her kids are grown now, so what would be standing in her way? Actually, stress would. I think they like the unencumbered retired life in Martha's Vineyard. We'll see.
President Harris.
Anyone else throw up on their mouth a little at that picture?

Now, get ready for a real hurl.

Picture this.
Remember how Biden said he could always fake an illness and step out of the office? He said this during his campaign.
He wouldn't have to fake one now being his Alzheimers is so advanced.

So,he steps down by August. However that's accomplished.
Harris takes his seat as VP.

She announces her VP choice.
BHO!

Totally legal.

They sweep the win for election.

Which is why they lied about the 2020 steal when they claimed JB got more of the black vote than did BHO in his two elections.

It would at that Harris/BHO won based on that black vote carrying over to reinstall BHO.

Harris-BHO.For four more years!

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I pray for trump .

Gonna put you on ignore.
A protracted personal attack screed. What a shame.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He got 2 life sentences for conspiracy to distribute? That's insane.

God bless you sir.I'm so glad you got clemency.

Those who accuse Trump of Racism are the real Racists.
Just like the Democratic party standard,they take their faults and accuse the Conservatives of having them.
That's called, transference. It's a Democratic party MO.

God bless Donald Trump and his family.

TRUMP 2024!
That' a FACT!!!

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Voter fraud has long been proven.

It is a documented fact Trump did not incite a riot.
That's true. There was a video posted in these forums showing Trump calling for a peaceful demonstration before Congress.

We had a right to assemble and protest theft of our vote.

If we didn't just threaten our enemies but also defended this nation from them,we'd be speaking the kings English right now.

Good call too about God's responses to his enemies.
The Medianites dispatch still knots my guts. Brutal stuff. :(

He did. In collusion with BHO.
You mean when Barack sent billions to our enemy Iran?

Or, when VP Biden threatened to withhold federal funds to Ukraine unless the prosecutor looking into Hunters shenanigans with Burisma was fired?

And of course there's the open border policy Biden initiated.
If you want to invest in America buy a Senator.
Biden as much admitted that during an interview when he was first elected to the Senate.

Most members of Congress are millionaires. How's that happen when they make less than 200 thousand a year?
Being new you're not yet aware there are many here who do that.
True.
I'd wonder what good praying would do for those who trash him any other time.

Well said.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. Much is taken out of context of what Trump said and the media just plays that part only.

At least he is trying to better our country, not let it go down the drain.

It's disgusting that Biden is going along with the Woke culture....a brainwashing of our children and young people. He is brainwashed to go along with it.
Biden is an abortion loving antiChrist!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
what do you suppose will happen to a world that trods under foot the dire need to have to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and rather focuses on merging all religoins to be as one , the world to be as one
and believing this is how they will attain world PEACE AND SAFETY .
WILL a world get such a thing . or , OR WILL IT BE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION FROM WHICH THEY WILL NOT ESCAPE .
and now a word .
FOR when they shall say PEACE N SAFETY THEN SUDDEN DESTRUCTION COMETH UPON THEM and they will NOT ESCAPE .
just reminding us where this false love merger is leading all who merged under it , RIGHT UNTO . THE DAY OF GREAT WAILING .
save-image.png

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
save-image.png