Here's one of Trump's racist actions during his Presidency

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth of the matter is Biden is the real racist. He was friends with a senator, Robert Byrd, who was prior to his political career, a KKK leader. Joe paid homage to him at his funeral and gave a eulogy.
** [Robert Carlyle Byrd of West Virginia served in the United States Congress from 1952 to 2010, making him one of the longest serving U.S. Senators in American history.
While in office, he earned the praises of civil rights advocates. However, prior to his political career, Byrd was a high-ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan during the early 1940s. He formered a KKK chapter in Sophia, West Virginia and recruited 150 members.] Robert Longley

The Democratic party historically was the Confederate Party in the south during the Civil War. Lincoln was a Republican. But they will twist history, revise it. Jim Crow was Dem too.
During Trump's presidency, minorities had the all time lowest unemployment numbers. The Left-Wing media twisted what he said about illegals coming over here then; that "some of them" were hard criminals, like MS-13 - not all.
But what has Biden done; let in more than 8 million. If only 1 out of 1000 are terrorists, we are in trouble. Likely the percentage of evil doers is higher. Currently, 8% of Americans have felony records. Imagine that Biden let into our country 640,000 felons, that certainly will cost us. I heard a report that at least 300 ISIS -K (the New Islamic Caliphate) have entered our country and are waiting to wage a Holy War against us. Remember what only 19 of them did on 9/11/01?
Then rumors are spreading that many Communist Chinese have also entered as well. A Great Tribulation is on the horizon!
Biden is destroying this country! But he is just a puppet. This NWO is much bigger than him and ruled by the Antichrist - who will soon be revealed. Klaus Schwab is 86 - who will he his successor? Or will he suddenly collapse, appear to be dying, then be possessed by Satan? The WEF is getting frustrated with him not having a plan for a successor, because he apparently casts an air and thinks he's god. ??? Oops, sorry - got carried away.

Last edited:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth of the matter is Biden is the real racist. He was friends with a senator, Robert Byrd, who was prior to his political career, a KKK leader. Joe paid homage to him at his funeral and gave a eulogy.
** [Robert Carlyle Byrd of West Virginia served in the United States Congress from 1952 to 2010, making him one of the longest serving U.S. Senators in American history.
While in office, he earned the praises of civil rights advocates. However, prior to his political career, Byrd was a high-ranking member of the Ku Klux Klan during the early 1940s. He formered a KKK chapter in Sophia, West Virginia and recruited 150 members.] Robert Longley

The Democratic party historically was the Confederate Party in the south during the Civil War. Lincoln was a Republican. But they will twist history, revise it. Jim Crow was Dem too.
During Trump's presidency, minorities had the all time lowest unemployment numbers. The Left-Wing media twisted what he said about illegals coming over here then; that "some of them" were hard criminals, like MS-13 - not all.
But what has Biden done; let in more than 8 million. If only 1 out of 1000 are terrorists, we are in trouble. Likely the percentage of evil doers is higher. Currently, 8% of Americans have felony records. Imagine that Biden let into our country 640,000 felons, that certainly will cost us. I heard a report that at least 300 ISIS -K (the New Islamic Caliphate) have entered our country and are waiting to wage a Holy War against us. Remember what only 19 of them did on 9/11/01?
Then rumors are spreading that many Communist Chinese have also entered as well. A Great Tribulation is on the horizon!
Biden is destroying this country! But he is just a puppet. This NWO is much bigger than him and ruled by the Antichrist - who will soon be revealed. Klaus Schwab is 86 - who will he his successor? Or will he suddenly collapse, appear to be dying, then be possessed by Satan? The WEF is getting frustrated with him not having a plan for a successor, because he apparently casts an air and thinks he's god. ??? Oops, sorry - got carried away.
Did you watch the video? The video was pointing out that Trump isn't a racist.

Many blacks are now going to vote for Trump as they are fed up with the Democratic party.

Reactions: Jack and Adrift

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He got 2 life sentences for conspiracy to distribute? That's insane.

God bless you sir.I'm so glad you got clemency.

Those who accuse Trump of Racism are the real Racists.
Just like the Democratic party standard,they take their faults and accuse the Conservatives of having them.
That's called, transference. It's a Democratic party MO.

God bless Donald Trump and his family.

TRUMP 2024!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Remember that Australian dude Tarrent ? who went and shot people in NZ.

The Government and the MSM have no regard to bother to tell who this idiot really is all about at all !
So if we the people would ask or demand what the hell was this moron on about ! Well you have no rights to know anything is the response from Governments in fact ! So scram ! for the Gov has no regards for the public do they ? For i and others would like to be informed of what the hell is going on, not only of some moron like that but, so we are on guard for others ! for where their is one you can bet their are others like so !

Then we also had a moron called Bryant, the same thing ! Who knows what that moron was on or on about, the majority of people just do not care or bother to understand why who such are !

Another Islamic moron who was in Sydney killings, the same thing, the public have no rights to looking the issue totally and i ask myself ? well i know that if the People did know what i know about this subject, the people would demand the Government was responsible as hell for this moron as well in fact !

I am sure that the Governments create such idiots !

Another shot a Cop dead and even the Hells angels Mob knew this moron was way out of control ! the Government let him loose on the public in fact to do harm i believe.

2 other Cops got shot dead by some sort of religious nuts.

Not to mention we have strict gun Laws here in Australia ! but does such truly work ? I do not think so at all, because a criminal will always get a gun etc.

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Unfortunately, people who dislike a public figure like Trump will believe anything bad written about them. It need not be true. It just needs to fit the negative opinions already held against him.

Trump's attire reflects the American flag.Red tie,white shirt,blue suit.

He loves his country and wants to make it a fit safe prosperous country for his own children and grandchildren.

It is amazing to me that black Americans are proud party members of the party that enslaved their ancestors. Especially when they belabor that past while members of a party that created it.

If Joe Biden remains in power, I fear for America's future.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dems don't have much faith in Biden and so they may find a way to oust him. They must do it by Aug. 19, the DNC. Something might happen to him in the next 4 months. ???
But who would replace him? Not Kamela. Not Kennedy. And I don't think Gavin Newsom looks good since he failed that debate with DeSantis. I think Gavin was trying to get his foot in the door... just in case. During that debate he lied and wouldn't answer direct questions... but then again, Biden is a liar and they don't care. Steal, lie ... just win any which way you can. Besides California is dying, millions have left and the exodus continues. Cal now has a $20 minimum wage. That is enough to destroy small businesses. Get ready for more inflation. A President Newsom would turn this country into what San Francisco looks and smells like.
- which Biden will accomplish if he remains.
That would be a tough one to ignor for many voters.
How about Michelle Obama? YES, they would jump on that band wagon. Barrack and Michelle ... in the WH ...once again! And who really would she be taking advice from? They certainly have the experience. But she has said no in the past when considered. Her kids are grown now, so what would be standing in her way? Actually, stress would. I think they like the unencumbered retired life in Martha's Vineyard. We'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately, people who dislike a public figure like Trump will believe anything bad written about them. It need not be true. It just needs to fit the negative opinions already held against him.
Same about Biden, amIrite?

1712433234963.gif

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. Much is taken out of context of what Trump said and the media just plays that part only.

At least he is trying to better our country, not let it go down the drain.

It's disgusting that Biden is going along with the Woke culture....a brainwashing of our children and young people. He is brainwashed to go along with it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me thinks duck muscles is not the number one fan of joe biden . just a hunch .
I have a saying .
Anyone and everyone has the right to vote for who they please , UNLESS ITS BIDEN OR ANY PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL .
but hey anyone else they have the right to vote for ...............
AMIGO for president . twenty twenty four . LOL .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden:
Sedition,Espionage,Treason.

Trump:
No
trump alleging voter fraud, inciting riot, threatening enemies (what a Christian standard this dude has!) Biden did not commit treason. You're just talking smack. They are trying to impeach him but currently have nothing.
Look . I don't really care if you like Biden or no, but it amazes me that you folk can back someone who is so hateful to others, wants revenge on his enemies.

Hopefully, all you maga people who want change are praying for Biden--that is what you are supposed to be doing.
All you do is diss him.

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
True. Much is taken out of context of what Trump said and the media just plays that part only.

At least he is trying to better our country, not let it go down the drain.

It's disgusting that Biden is going along with the Woke culture....a brainwashing of our children and young people. He is brainwashed to go along with it.
His brain is rotting. I believe he is the frontman for the treachery that is occurring daily on his watch.
He gets the blame. Yet,his mental deterioration precludes him from recognizing this.

I think his wife is both to blame for this abuse,and yet at this stage in the game is too far committed to stop it.

I think that which is manipulating Biden considers the long game. Biden will die before the end of the next term given his already advanced age and Alzheimers,and won't be aware of the legacy he's leaving behind though this has always been a corrupt one well before this.

I think Joe is just happy to be reminded he's finally the President.

Meanwhile,those working for our enemies continue to do so. They divide the country under the guise of party loyalty.Knowing people are weak by and large and need to be led and fed so to feel free.
Thankful to what are in truth their whip cracking masters and the ever increasing new ultimatums that arise in our, or else, culture.

Accept perverse behavior,or else, lose your job,get demoted,become pariah,face a civil rights suit.

Accept borders and immigration laws are Xenophobic,or else be called racist.

Accept,or else.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte