HERESY?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've got whoreofbabylonitus. A distraction holds you captive. Something someone else told you. Now you are closed to what's true.
I simply remind all to learn those bibles well . Yall point to what men have added in and it has caused great error .
The only way to solve this , is learn those bibles well and then test men by that doctrine .
But many in the CC have been sold a bill of goods that to question their apostolic tradition..........
even paul said HE ought to be tested . You all are following other things that men later added in and sold it as apostolic doctrine .
When in truth , if we knew our bibles well , we would be able to have seen the errors which were added in .
But so long as we cling to the motto the CC is the one true church and its apostels are the true ones ,
well that is how men obtained power and control my friend . And it aint just the CC that does it either .
I See it all over the protestant realm . IF we all cliam we know Christ , if we all claim we heed
to the true tradition set by Christ and the first apostels . WELL READ what they taught for yourselves .
And they also said read those scriptures . So , start learning . IN the meantime cease prayers to saints to mary and to angels
and PRAY TO GOD in CHRIST NAME . Things can be cleared up quite quickly if folks would do that .
And when i say read it for yourself , I mean without all those extra writings which so called interpret it .
Read it for yourself . YE shall FIND HIM when ye shall seek him with your whole heart .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend is you who absolutely say we must be in the CC . I am just simply pointing out the errors my friend .
I simply warn and remind .

that makes you judge of what is and what is not error!

where does the Bible tell you this?

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus built a Church. I can trust that it hasn't failed because God built it.
@amigo de christo
If It's not the Catholic Church, where is the Church Jesus built?
Don't tell me it's some vague thing built on mist. It's built on something solid.

Reactions: Philip James

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
saints , to mary and to angels .
That is blasphemous

Hello amigo,

Do You make this charge because you have no understanding of the communion of the saints?

Do you never ask others to pray for you? Or tell others that its blasphemous to ask you to pray for them?

The fervent prayer of a righteous person is very powerful.

Peace be with you!

Reactions: EloyCraft

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy of the new covenant church fulfilled in the apostolic union with Christ!

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Reactions: EloyCraft

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello amigo,

Do You make this charge because you have no understanding of the communion of the saints?

Do you never ask others to pray for you? Or tell others that its blasphemous to ask you to pray for them?

Peace be with you!

james 5:16
Rev 5:8

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus built a Church. I can trust that it hasn't failed because God built it.
@amigo de christo
If It's not the Catholic Church, where is the Church Jesus built?
Don't tell me it's some vague thing built on mist. It's built on something solid.
OH its built on something solid all right . JESUS CHRIST and the apostels .
The sound doctrine of our Lord and savoir . The CC contradicts too much stuff my friend .
And as for where is the church . Its the true lambs all over the world that is the church . THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST .
And those lambs wont sit under those who teach falsehoods . REMEMBER a real sheep hears JESUS voice
and the voice of strangers , You got it , they flee . JESUS has kept me safe my friend .
And as i said the true lambs do gather . Just not under falsehoods and those who promote such things .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello amigo,

Peace be with you!
There goes yalls line again . I dont PRAY to YOU to PRAY FOR ME .
Try and remember that . yes i pray for others and i have asked others to pray for me .
NOT TO ME . FOR ME . NOT to the saints , not to angels , not to mary , WE PRAY TO GOD .
I already know yalls line of defense . I aint buying it . I pray for the peoples and the peoples can pray for me
BUT I dont pray to THEM nor them TO ME . Let us learn this well . Its blasphemous to do as the CC has taught .
I have talked face to face with some deacons and a bishop .
You would be amazed at how simple things can be understood . YET OFTEN many do resist the simplicity in Christ
and rather heap up fouled traditoins of men .
Pray FOR the peoples and the peoples can pray For YOU . NOT TO the peoples .
THE TO we pray TOO , IS GOD . we make request to GOD . WE have our high preist , HIS NAME IS JESUS .
Pray TO GOD , IN HIS NAME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The deacons tried and failed , the bishops tried and failed , and many a internet CC trooper has tried to reason to me
and has failed . JESUS truly does keep HIS sheep safe . Let us go back into bibles and learn them well .
Then test all that men do say and teach . Even if they claim apostolic preisthood . cause i did test their teachings
YES i sat in the library and read some of their own actual teachings . I actually do read . Its better than the internet .
And i found them not apostles . They failed my friends . And even a broke clock can be right twice a day .
The longer that church went on the worse it got . You all should see some of the things its so called apostolic leaders
have taught over the years and centuries . I have no hate for anyone . ITS OUT of love i warn so warn i must .
Let no man , woman or child enter into convenant with the CC . and if any is already in her , Out of great love for their souls
I say COME YE OUT and let us simply learn Christ . Be in those bibles daily my friends . The deceptoin is getting far worse .

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its built on something solid all right . JESUS CHRIST and the apostels .
Rock is solid matter. That means, like rock it's a solid material reality that one can locate, point to, and say " there it is the Church Jesus started" during His earthly life.

as for where is the church . Its the true lambs all over the world that is the church . THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST .
And those lambs wont sit under those who teach falsehoods . REMEMBER a real sheep hears JESUS voice
Now what you describe is the default misty Church that has no real location but at the same time is located everywhere. Anyone who claims to hear Jesus' voice is the Church.o_O

as i said the true lambs do gather . Just not under falsehoods and those who promote such things
yeeeeaaahhh. It does get foggy here.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo,
This sentence contradicts itself..

You do understand that pray and ask are synonymous yes?

Peace!
No . I already know this line you all try . Its not the same thing .
Just cause prayer has petition it aint the thing as me simply asking you for something .
Please . What a lie . Yall try this all the time . Nope . Prayer is not the same thing as
you asking a buddist for something . I mean according to your terminology
if i asked a buddist for water , its like i am praying to a buddist . NOPE . It aint even in the same ball park as prayer .
Yall try anything to justify yourselves before men , BUT GOD KNOWS all my friend .
PRAY TO HIM . not to mary , not to saints , not to angels .

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
. I mean according to your terminology
if i asked a buddist for water , its like i am praying to a buddist .

That's correct.
Definition of PRAY

1: ENTREAT, IMPLORE —often used as a function word in introducing a question, request, or pleapray be careful

To dismiss this proper usage of the word and use such a purposeful misunderstanding to condemn what you dont understand is wilful ignorance imo..

Peace!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's correct.
Definition of PRAY

1: ENTREAT, IMPLORE —often used as a function word in introducing a question, request, or pleapray be careful

To dismiss this proper usage of the word and use such a purposeful misunderstanding to condemn what you dont understand is wilful ignorance imo..

Peace!
Wrong they are very different . WHEN i pray TO GOD its not at all the same as asking a simple man for some water .
Yall are in deadly error . praying to saints to mary and to angels . Its just yalls way to try and act like its fine .
Just remember i did at least try and warn you . So my hands are clean in this matter .

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wrong they are very different . WHEN i pray TO GOD its not at all the same as asking a simple man for some water .

Exactly, they are different.
Why then refuse to understand that praying to the saints is different than praying to God? Why condemn your brethren for asking for the prayers of the heroes of our faith?

Peace!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why then refuse to understand that praying to the saints is different than praying to God? Why condemn your brethren for asking for the prayers of the heroes of our faith?

Peace!
Cause its blasphemous . Pray to GOD . Now i hope what i say next does not come to pass for you .
Meaning i hope you repent before THAT DAY .
But on the DAY of the LORD , even peter gonna judge that church .
As will all . Come ye out of her my friend . Its not too late to simply learn the bible for yourself .
You claim your CC is the one true church . And i say no and that i am of the one true church . We cant both be right . SO GET IN THE BIBLE and learn the original doctrine for yourself . Cause the CC contradicts in many places .
And see and learn well . I am telling you they have duped you all into a system that was meant for power and control .
You just keep letting them explain away things to you . As does a JW , as does a mormon as does .............
LEARN the bible for yourself . Anytime i hear even the own protestant ones
trying to say its too hard for us to learn the bible on our own , YEAH RIGHT . WHAT GOD INSPIRED
HE will by the SPIRIT reveal to a lamb .
AND before you use the same ol line even they do , You know the one about how we ended up with so many denominations
and that it was because people tried to learn the bible for themselves , ONLY PARTIALLY right that would be .
YOU SEE most of them were not born again themselves . Some of the worst examples
would be calvin , zwingly or whatever his name was . And quite a few others too .
BUT if one is a lamb its comes together in time . And its rightly divided truth too .
Yeah i know many false ones can say we got the rightly divided truth . But many men
desired the power , not the ONE who has all power .
Many men loved money , NOT SIMPLY the LORD .
MANY men loved recognition and desired to be called most holy reverand or this or that .
THEIR hearts were not right . A simple lamb can learn that bible , FOR JESUS leads it .
And i am not against leaders in churches , nor teachers , nor prophets nor etc ,
But if the doctrine is false , DENIED IT GETS . and if the person teaching it refuses to repent
THEN they too get warned out against .
We have many a false teacher , false person , false leaders within even christendom .
SO LEARN that bible for yourself .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Peace!
The action is the SAME though . You KNEEL DOWN in prayer and start praying . THAT cannot be done
to the saints to mary or to angels . I aint condeming , out of love i am trying to help you see
the dire and grave danger you are in my friend .
When i ask a man for water , i am not doing the same action i do when i pray to GOD .
Even when folks tried to kneel before peter , paul , john , barnbas , IT was OH NO you dont .
Even the angel corrected john when he tried to kneel down at its feet .
Peter would rebuke every last one of yalls popes . YET you follow them .
Pual would have rebuked them all , YET you follow them .
I am trying to help you my friend . To HELP , not harm , HELP YOU .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yall are in deadly error . praying to saints to mary and to angels . Its just yalls way to try and act like its fine .
Just remember i did at least try and warn you . So my hands are clean in this matter .

we also direct our prayers to God who alone has power to grant them, but thru the intercession of Mary and the saints!

like queen Esther interceded for the salvation of her people

so does our queen Mary!