HERESY?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we also direct our prayers to God who alone has power to grant them, but thru the intercession of Mary and the saints!

like queen Esther interceded for the salvation of her people

so does our queen Mary!
Notice the jews did not pray TO ESTHER
nor ought we to pray to mary or anyone else .
As i said my hands are clean in this matter .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Exactly, they are different.
Why then refuse to understand that praying to the saints is different than praying to God? Why condemn your brethren for asking for the prayers of the heroes of our faith?

Peace!
They are dead. Mary is dead. Joseph is dead. They see not, hear not, nor can they speak, think, or intercede for anyone. What are you afraid of that you refuse to approach God in person?

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They are dead. Mary is dead. Joseph is dead. They see not, hear not, nor can they speak, think, or intercede for anyone. What are you afraid of that you refuse to approach God in person?

Hello brother, been awhile...

You know better than to accuse me of that., I approach God, in person, at every Mass..

As for our brothers and sisters being dead.. Ill believe Jesus' words over your pronouncements..

He who lives and believes in me will never die

I have personal testimony of prayer answered at the intercession of a hero of the Faith, but what good is my testimony if you dont believe your brothers and sisters who have practiced this for 2000 years..

Peace be with you!

Reactions: EloyCraft

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have personal testimony of prayer answered at the intercession of a hero of the Faith, but what good is my testimony if you dont believe your brothers and sisters who have practiced this for 2000 years..
I don't doubt your testimony. I am sure your prayer was answered. After all, God is a gracious merciful God, and has promised to respond to the faith of His children. Even to those who don't pray at all, He blesses. God is always good. Always.

Reactions: Philip James

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't doubt your testimony. I am sure your prayer was answered. After all, God is a gracious merciful God, and has promised to respond to the faith of His children. Even to those who don't pray at all, He blesses. God is always good. Always.
And I might add, yes, Jesus promised that those who accept Him will never die. I would never doubt that. That is, after all, the Christian hope. Eternal life.
KJV John 17:3
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
The question is, does this eternal life begin... When?

Reactions: GRACE ambassador