Hey Everybody! Owner of the Site here!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logikos

Jan 4, 2024
Tomball, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did mention who I was because you responded to my post where I challenged you....are you going to continue with this trolling that you are doing?

Own it...you insinuated I was a liar.
I DID NOT MENTION YOU! THE POST IS RIGHT THERE FOR THE WORLD TO READ! THAT INCLUDES YOU AND EVERY MODERATOR AND EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD ON PLANET EARTH WHO CARES TO LOG ON AND READ IT!

It is you who are directly stating that I am the one lying! HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

And I most certainly will not own it because it isn't true! Now I'm getting a more than a little bit pissed off with this crap. Just who is it you think you are anyway? I don't answer to you! I don't even know you and couldn't care less what you think so or do!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I DID NOT MENTION YOU! THE POST IS RIGHT THERE FOR THE WORLD TO READ! THAT INCLUDES YOU AND EVERY MODERATOR AND EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD ON PLANET EARTH WHO CARES TO LOG ON AND READ IT!

It is you who are directly stating that I am the one lying! HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

And I most certainly will not own it because it isn't true!
Yes it is true...you insinuated that I was lying.that I was straight up lying, what a nasty thing to say, when I was only trying to help you...here are your words to me for all to see.

Your words to me......Also, it is very nearly impossible for me to believe that such a rule could possibly exist on a website that is overtly Christian and so until I have evidence to the contrary, which may exist, whether you're a liar or not is still in question so far as I am concerned.

Now I'm getting a more than a little bit pissed off with this crap. Just who is it you think you are anyway? I don't answer to you! I don't even know you and couldn't care less what you think so or do!
You are the hypocrite...you accused me of lying , when I was only trying to help you.
Then you posted this.

I am being told by another poster that discussing the Trinity is not allowed on this site.

I find no such rule either here or on any of the other threads posted for the benefit of new people. (I haven't read all 165 posts!)

Is that actually a rule or is guy fixing to be on my ignore list for straight up lying to me?

Last edited:

Logikos

Jan 4, 2024
Tomball, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are now trolling.

It’s not a threat...it’s a fact and it applies to all of us.

You are now trolling..you are the one that needs to calm down...you insinuated I was a liar...you won’t own it....therefore you continue to troll.

Move to another forum then if you don’t like the rules here.
Welcome to my ignore list! Hypocrite!

As I'm certain was your goal. Have a nice life.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are the hypocrite...you accused me of lying , when I was only trying to help you.
Then you posted this.

I am being told by another poster that discussing the Trinity is not allowed on this site.

I find no such rule either here or on any of the other threads posted for the benefit of new people. (I haven't read all 165 posts!)

Is that actually a rule or is guy fixing to be on my ignore list for straight up lying to me?
Welcome to my ignore list! Hypocrite!

As I'm certain was your goal. Have a nice life.
Thank you very much for putting me on ignore...I welcome it with open arms...

Reactions: Debp and TLHKAJ

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I've never heard "the Owner of the site" say so.... but some (over) zealous Moderators have this practice in mind as a kind of hold-over-attitude from days gone by when there was a previous Owner who would not allow it.

I'd say, if it isn't in the rules-- it's permissable, as I haven't seen Dan Doughty ever say there were banned topics.

Post about it in the "Unorthodox" section to keep Trinity tempers quiet.
@Mr E the owner of CyB leaves the running of this site up to his admins and moderators. This means that day to day issues are our responsibility. If you would like to leave a message for him that is fine, otherwise we will continue to uphold" Topics that can no-longer be discussed" until the team decides otherwise. Thank you

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nasty, nasty and on it continues. Annoying as Donald Duck singing " Let It Go" !

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone once told me, if you put ppl on ignore, they can continue to hassle your post (& do) and even be nasty to you but it is without your knowledge.

Ignoring as in NOT QUOTING IN RESPONSE is better.
It's hard not to correct error of beliefs or doctrine but some will not receive it regardless of the truth.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Ephesians 6:10-18​

King James Version​

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

1704416023391.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mr E the owner of CyB leaves the running of this site up to his admins and moderators. This means that day to day issues are our responsibility. If you would like to leave a message for him that is fine, otherwise we will continue to uphold" Topics that can no-longer be discussed" until the team decides otherwise. Thank you

Just post the directive. Why is that hard?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thread locked.
This is about Trust , it seems that no matter what any of us say you , Mr E, and perhaps others choose to doubt our integrity. So go direct to the source and let us know when you have your answer from the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.