Hey I'm new!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LukaszR

Nov 9, 2009
Toronto
Well this place definitely does look cool! Great to see a nice maintained christian community here. Well i'm Luke...i'm 20...i'm christian!...i love video games...i have a pet rabbit...and that pretty much sums me up :). I'm hoping to get to know all of you's here...and learn more about our great Saviour!I look forward to the future here :D

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Luke!I have a pet rabbit as well...well actually it's my mother's. Many years ago I wanted a rabbit, so I eventually got one. Sadly she passed away a couple years back and my mother was so sad about it, I got her another one to cheer her up. They're very comforting and definitely one of many great creatures Father created.What sort of video games do you play?

LukaszR

Nov 9, 2009
Toronto
[quote name='SwampFox;74620]Welcome Luke!I have a pet rabbit as well...well actually it's my mother's. Many years ago I wanted a rabbit' date=' so I eventually got one. Sadly she passed away a couple years back and my mother was so sad about it, I got her another one to cheer her up. They're very comforting and definitely one of many great creatures Father created.What sort of video games do you play?[/QUOTE']Hey!well i just got my rabbit about 2 weeks ago. So far its only pooping and peeing LOL. Its about 1.7 months old...so still a baby, hopefully once it nears adulthood it will finally use the litter box i bought it. It is very comforting, i love how patient and mellow they are. I sit here on my computer...and Mojo (my rabbit) sits on my lap just snoozing away. Thats a nice thing you did for your Mom...i'm sure it cheered her up eh?Video games, well there are a bunch... some of my favorites are...- Call of Duty 4- Team Fortress 2- Left 4 Dead 1 & 2- Burnout Paradise City- and many many more :)I like FPS...and racing...plus sports games :)What about yourself?

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hi there welcome to the site, i have a cat personally his name is rocky :)

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't play as much as I used to, but I was always into RTS games on the computer, particularly the Age of Empires series. I played a little Age of Conan and then I play NCAA Football and other games on the Xbox and Wii. The Wii is the only console I have now, and I'd say I am a pretty casual gamer these days.I liked the Clancy games and Medal of Honor ones as well.

LukaszR

Nov 9, 2009
Toronto
SwampFox;74692]I don said:
yeah i can't say i get a lot of time to play games either. Ever since i started college...the extra time has slowely disappeared. Now its just school...weekends i spend with my girlfriend...and ofcourse doing all the chores that need to be done lol. Yes...the Clancy games were pretty good...i must agree!