Hezbollah Joins Israel/Hamas CEASEFIRE? Russia to ARM Iran Against Israel | Watchman Newscast LIVE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hamas keeps changing the names of the American hostages they're supposedly going to release in the ceasefire negotiation with Israel.

My question is, with IDF blasting Hamas,Gaza, how do they know they're not also blasting the strongholds where the hostages are being held?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hamas keeps changing the names of the American hostages they're supposedly going to release in the ceasefire negotiation with Israel.

My question is, with IDF blasting Hamas,Gaza, how do they know they're not also blasting the strongholds where the hostages are being held?
How's Russia going to give weapons to Iran, the Media told us a year ago they were out because of the Ukraine war?

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'd be careful listening to anything the Watchman has to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do not be afraid. Jesus said so.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd be careful listening to anything the Watchman has to say.
I found their reporting just recently. Please tell me why should I be careful? I don't want to rely on an incredible Christian news site. Thanks.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found their reporting just recently. Please tell me why should I be careful? I don't want to rely on an incredible Christian news site. Thanks.
I've seen some pretty wild prophetic interpretations on their videos. They don't appear to be sound minded reporting.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What will they arm them with?

They have used up so many of their t-14, t-90, t-72 tanks. They are now using T-65 and T-55 tanks pulled off pedastaLS AND REFURBISHED!

the CONSCRIPTS ARE GETTING RUSTY ak-47'S OF THE SAOVIET ERA AND NO BODY ARMOR

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch