Hi from Down Under

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ozigrey

Oct 13, 2007
Greetings friends. Thought I'd say g'day from Australia. I have just joined Christianity Board and I have to admit to being new at this sort of thing. My son (who has been involved with on-line forums for years) encouraged me to join a forum or two and begin to participate in the worldwide web based community - so here I am. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to say here, but a little about myself, I guess. Married for 31 years, father of 3 married children and grandfather to 4, with another 2 on the way (yes, Aussies are prolific producers). I have been a Christian for 30 years, recently spent a year in Uganda with S.I.L. (Wycliffe Bible Translators) and will probably go back at some stage.Anyway, I'm looking forward to joining various discussions and finding out what my brothers and sisters from around the world are thinking.God bless,Graham.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Great to have you join us OzigreyDont be shy we have all been new to forums at some point the only way to learn it is just jump in Ask/answer a question or make a commitsoon you'll be a pro. As a grandmother myself I know it can be done:)let me know if you need any helpGod Blessyour community Guidekriss

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Ozigrey. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn the Word.Love much, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
Welcome Graham,You mentioned Uganda. I've heard that they are very open to the gospel right now. It is always encouraging to see God at work in the world.

Ozigrey

Oct 13, 2007
Thanks for the welcome guys.Yes, Nova, Uganda is very open to the Gospel. In fact latest statistics reckon that almost 90% of the population are Christians. From our experience I would say that is probably close, however, as one of our missionary friends says, it is often only an inch deep and a mile wide. Having said that we have many dear Christian friends there who are totally sold out for Christ.I notice that you are from California. We worked pretty closely with a missionary from Calvary Chapel which I believe is in California. He had just planted a church in a very poor area and we got involved with their outreach to widows and orphans.