Hi I’m new

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey I’m completely new to this site

I was a athiest most my life
Then for a long time I was agnostic

so much time wasted lmaoo

I want to be part of the Christian faith, I come from a fairly religious family so thankfully I have likeminded people around me.

I’ve never joined a forum before so I apologise if my post is wrong.
I’m a 27 year old northern English dude btw.
Welcome Marc!

A word of caution...forums are a lot like the world--full of both good and evil. Always good to seek God first, and beware the devil. And the reality is, people everywhere are still lost and trying to figure it all out--but this is a good move on your part--much here is good. Seek and ye shall find ;)

Enjoy!

Reactions: Marc94

Marc94

Apr 27, 2022
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Marc!

A word of caution...forums are a lot like the world--full of both good and evil. Always good to seek God first, and beware the devil. And the reality is, people everywhere are still lost and trying to figure it all out--but this is a good move on your part--much here is good. Seek and ye shall find ;)

Enjoy!

Thank you I’ll bear that in mind :)

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
was a athiest most my life
Then for a long time I was
That at first glance seems rather contradictory... Most of my life...a long time... And your only 27yo lol.
Yes my family are all quite religious my mums side are catholic but me and my dads side are Protestants but we are all very close :)
My mum's family was also staunchly Irish Catholic... My dad's side church of England. When in the 30s my mum got pregnant with my older sister, they eloped to avoid the scandal. Growing up I cannot remember a time when both my grandmother's were in a room at the same time. I never witnessed any open hostility, but...
When I came home at age 23 after spending time away a few years, (my dad long since passed) and told mum I was a now a converted born again Christian, she thought I had joined a cult. 20 years later as she was dying, she rejected any priest doing his thing on her death bed, and was content for me to sit at her side reading the Bible. God is good. Trust Him with everything, love Him to bits, and He'll look after you and yours.
So, welcome to the kingdom, and welcome to the forum. :)