Hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dani

Jun 2, 2014
Hi all. I am Dani. I am a 41 year old female. I am a christian. I am not a trinitarian, though I do not wish to debate the issue. I was water baptized at age 15. I grew up in the baptist church, though I do not attend church any more. I do not believe in eternal conscious torment. I am amillenial.

Think that is about it :)

Reactions: Raining

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Hi Dani.................Welcome :)
I wear no labels.....................just love Jesus Christ and His forgiving grace.

You don't happen to have an extra comb on ya do ya?.....I lost mine around here somewhere

Dani

Jun 2, 2014
RANDOR said:
Hi Dani.................Welcome :)
I wear no labels.....................just love Jesus Christ and His forgiving grace.

You don't happen to have an extra comb on ya do ya?.....I lost mine around here somewhere
Hi Randor,
Thanks.

No I don't have a spare one!

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi Dani !! :)

And....

2842202pd21ufj9t0.gif

In His Love,

laid renard ~ B)

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Hi all. I am Dani. I am a 41 year old female. I am a christian. I am not a trinitarian, though I do not wish to debate the issue. I was water baptized at age 15. I grew up in the baptist church, though I do not attend church any more. I do not believe in eternal conscious torment. I am amillenial.

Think that is about it :)
Greetings Dani in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I also am not a Trinitarian. though I love to debate the subject....much to the disgust of a few here. My baptism came after a "wasting of substance with riotous living" Luk 15:13 but eventually "came to myself" or was given a "right mind" after all eating with the pigs is not much chop, much prefer eating the fatted calf (yum).

I also do not believe in the eternal torment of souls - actually I don't believe in immortality of the soul - wow sounds like you are closer to truth than most!

May your time here be filled with good messages from His Word.

Purity.

Dani

Jun 2, 2014
Hi all thank you :)

Hi Purity.
Years of battling doctrines has caused me to be weary, and I am recovering atm!
Nice to meet you.

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Hi all thank you :)

Hi Purity.
Years of battling doctrines has caused me to be weary, and I am recovering atm!
Nice to meet you.
I recommend you keep clear of the debate forum until you have regained all your strength.
In the Masters service
Purity.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Purity said:
I recommend you keep clear of the debate forum until you have regained all your strength.
In the Masters service
Purity.
Come.........come......come to the debate forum :)

Our swords are sharpened and drawn.......

Oh----and by the way......Purity......will be changes sides shortly..........he will see the light...

Jesus will be paying him a visit in this near future...... :D

Oh....and one more thing......we don't tell you about God....we show you God......:)

Dani

Jun 2, 2014
Hi Purity and Randor. Really, debating is no longer my thing. Discussing topics is ok though.

Anyway, thanks all. I will eventually post something somewhere... Nice to meet you all :)